Travel To The Final

Honest Saints Fan

Just to clarify HSF, it's Network Rail who do all the track works and engineering. Bloody wunkers. Guess I'm driving through then mad dash back to Perth and wait at McDiarmid for the team bus to return for victory celebrations!

We have our foreign travel thread, bit here's one for the local fans!

How are you getting to the game?

I'd like to point out there is rail replament service between Perth Glasgow on 17th May, meaning you'll need to get a bus from Perth. So train out for most people unless Scotrail cancel.

Still not decided just what to do yet for getting there,considering there might be a wee posse tagging along with me, I certainly dont want to have to go the long way via train. Another option is to get booked onto a bus once i confirmed who's coming which is probably the best way. Or i do have the chance of staying with family the night before in Barlanark then return to Perth the following day. Although it would be nice staying in Glasgow the night before i would really want to travel back after the game,i couldnt contemplate missing out on possible celebrations back home

Beloved just home, reports rumours around town that there may be choo choos after all - talks continuing.

Meanwhile, in other news, Russian tanks massing on the borders of the Ukraine, and we're supposed to be on honeymoon in St Petersburg next week. May not make the final......   

It's all very exciting!

ffs what a day to start rail maintenance

no football specials for us then

I take it the arab fans wont be able to travel by train via perth either

hope they realise how much potential revenue they will be missing out on

Let's be honest here! Was there anybody on the planet who would have guessed 2 years ago(papers say this maintenance was planned over 2 years in advance) that there would be 2 Tayside teams in the final!? I am sure the powers that be would have anticipated the normal west coast teams!? Haha

I am sure this rail thing will be a minor distraction on the day⚽

Let's be honest here! Was there anybody on the planet who would have guessed 2 years ago(papers say this maintenance was planned over 2 years in advance) that there would be 2 Tayside teams in the final!? I am sure the powers that be would have anticipated the normal west coast teams!? Haha

I am sure this rail thing will be a minor distraction on the day⚽

The SFA would have assumed a Rangers v Celtic final, as usual.

Still not decided just what to do yet for getting there,considering there might be a wee posse tagging along with me, I certainly dont want to have to go the long way via train. Another option is to get booked onto a bus once i confirmed who's coming which is probably the best way. Or i do have the chance of staying with family the night before in Barlinnie then return to Perth the following day. Although it would be nice staying in Glasgow the night before i would really want to travel back after the game,i couldnt contemplate missing out on possible celebrations back home

Sorted that for you ;-)