Final Tickets

LondonSuperJ

Given we normally can't fill a 10,000 seater I'm assuming it shouldn't be too much of an issue to get tickets for the final. However, I would rather be over prepared than blasé about it. So...

Is anyone expecting issues with this?

How much do we expect them to cost?

How many can any one fan purchase?

What time is kick off (obvious maybe, but with TV nowadays I'm assuming nothing!)?

Will we only be able to buy them from McD Park?

In short what details do we know about getting our hands on tickets for the final?

Cheers!

Think the club should ask for an allocation of 15,000 as I can see the usually apethetic perth public backing saints, especially with it being an all tayside derby

obviously season ticket holders would be a priority but also the 3000 that backed us at ibrox

hopefully the sfa will keep ticket prices low which they did do for the s final

Given we normally can't fill a 10,000 seater I'm assuming it shouldn't be too much of an issue to get tickets for the final. However, I would rather be over prepared than blasé about it. So...

Is anyone expecting issues with this?

------------ NO NONE - EVERYONE WILL GET A TICKET.

How much do we expect them to cost?

LAST SEASON THEY WERE £10 - 28 for Hibs v Celtic at Hampden. So expect around about the same. Intersting Students qualify as a concession.

How many can any one fan purchase?

Usually 4 or 6. But it won't be a problem. St Johnstone will have as many as they can sell.

What time is kick off (obvious maybe, but with TV nowadays I'm assuming nothing!)?

3pm and no change will happen to the time. It's one match they don't **** about with (well not this year at least)

Will we only be able to buy them from McD Park?

When tickets are released just call the office, they will sell and send them via post.

In short what details do we know about getting our hands on tickets for the final?

they'll be out after easter. sooner the better as the club don't want the headache of last minute rush

Cheers!

nae bother!

Cheers, makes sense, but I question anything that makes sense when the SFA are involved.  

Still reckon they'll try and limit both teams ticket allowances to back their own Armageddon theory.  I will never forget the 1998/99 League Cup Final, and hope that this one will be the same for my lad.  How many did we take that day?  About 14,000?

if I don't get to this i'll be gutted, I missed all their home European games last season thanks to work, made it to my first away game ever this season to raith rovers and have managed about 4 home games - work...I hate you!

I know how you feel, i work most Saturdays but make most home games, away games are a problem though. No danger am i missing this one, i've waited all my life for this.

The only thing that will stop me going to this game that I have been waiting 50+ years for is death. My own would be pretty well final anybody else's I would work round.

PS I should add that I am not being flippant in that comment Bill Shankly was wrong when he said football was .ore important than life and death it is not. I should also add a very good friend of mine, a diehard Saint all his life died earlier this month and never got see his beloved Saints in a major final. So I will be having a very special drink on 17th May to celebrate his life(as I did on Sunday)

Ejk that's heart-breaking.

Me Dad came up to Scotland in late 2000, to see the old country before he died of the dreaded Big C. Took him round all sorts of tourist crap, but the thing he remembered most was Saints v Hearts (2 - 2 draw, we were 2- 0 up at half-time - anyone remember that one?). He spent the whole match moaning on about McD not being as good as Muirton, like. Yur pal and my Dad and so many other Saintees passed WILL be there, because we will be there for them. As others will be there when we have passed. Which may be sooner than we think if they leave it to the 83rd minute again......

COYS

There will be a few of us Ejksjfc raising a glass to those Saintees who never had the chance to see us play in a Scottish Cup Final.

Me for one.  My Dad was a lifelong Saintee who never lived to see this, he'd have loved it.