Final Tickets

LondonSuperJ

There'll be 3 generations of us at the game, me, dad, the boy, as well as my brother and at least one of his boys. My dad was at the '69 League Cup final, and he, my brother and I were at the '98 League Cup Final too.

I remember the carnival in '98, faces painted, flags, stupid hats. Great day. So looking forward to the boy experiencing it too. Think I'll dye my beard blue!!

Wonder if any of our EsEs friends will come across?

Maybe the club could help with arrangements?

Personally I think Andos testimonial should be against Eses, and should be arranged a couple of days before/after the final? Hundreds will travel if the know in advance. Saint could do a deal. Any Turks with a final ticket, get into the testimonial for free.

Committee get it sorted!!

Personally I think Andos testimonial should be against Eses, and should be arranged a couple of days before/after the final? Hundreds will travel if the know in advance. Saint could do a deal. Any Turks with a final ticket, get into the testimonial for free.

Think that's a fantastic idea about an eses testimonial, especially in light of the fact that so many eses fans had problems trying to get over to our game due to passport issues related to the Olympics. Would be a great second chance for many!

I know it's a long shot to organise in a few weeks, but if the Eses idea was to work out somehow, how many do you think might make the trip?  6-700?  Would be a brilliant addition to our cup final support, and a brilliant advertisement for football on a European scale.  Could be the best bit of PR in St Johnstone's history.

Acouple of days after the final would be a great idea. Can you imagine the feel good factor if we actually do it and win the cup, and have a bunch of EsEs fans at both games.....maybe the EsEs players would come to the final as well

I know it's a long shot to organise in a few weeks, but if the Eses idea was to work out somehow, how many do you think might make the trip?  6-700?  Would be a brilliant addition to our cup final support, and a brilliant advertisement for football on a European scale.  Could be the best bit of PR in St Johnstone's history.

It would be an amazing PR opportunity, but really needs somebody at the club to get on it asap.

It may be that it is just not feasible for one reason or another....for instance, not sure when their season finishes etc etc

Sadly the Turkish Super League's last day is the 17th May.  Although Eses sit 9th, they are only 4 points behind 4th place, so it could be an exciting run in (5 games to go)

Eses play the second leg of their cup semi-final on Thursday, facing Antalyaspor away (1-0 down from the first leg), so fingers crossed they will also be in an end of season cup final.

Edited by montrosesaintee

Sadly the Turkish Super League's last day is the 17th May.  Although Eses sit 9th, they are only 4 points behind 4th place, so it could be an exciting run in (5 games to go)

Eses play the second leg of their cup semi-final on Thursday, facing Antalyaspor away (1-0 down from the first leg), so fingers crossed they will also be in an end of season cup final.

Yes and visas will be almost impossible for their fans to get on such short notice.

Ando testimonial against EsEs is a cracking idea though!

EsEs even though a great thought would never happen plenty of reasons above explaining why but another barrier would be the cost of the chartered flight. I could well be wrong but im sure i seen a figure of £100k as the cost of their journey in our tie. Who would be liable to pay that ?