Book Of The Final?

sleepless

I spoke with Billy Dodds in Norway, and he said that he enjoyed his time at saints and was not looking for a move. However when saints were offered to double there money in 6 months, they jumped at the deal. Therefore billy moved. Although many fans think he was a judas etc. IMO he made saints a lot of money and is another big name to have played for saints.

I spoke with Billy Dodds in Norway, and he said that he enjoyed his time at saints and was not looking for a move. However when saints were offered to double there money in 6 months, they jumped at the deal. Therefore billy moved. Although many fans think he was a judas etc. IMO he made saints a lot of money and is another big name to have played for saints.

billy dodds was a braw player.he wasn't a judas , where did that come from? i don't think saints made much out of his transfer as g brown got his wallet oot for once and got a healthy return on him.the greatest bit about signing dodds however was it got it right up the dundee fc fans as we had just bought there top player along with another player.ha ha.

Where did I say he was a Judas?  I suggest you read the posts again, because at no point has he been called a Judas on this thread.

Never once indicated that you did nor referred to you.

It still annoys many fans the manner that he left and who he left for.

Im sure they got over it eventually. Dodds was a "braw' signing that made the club money. Like slf said, it was a huge one over Dundee to buy there best player for 440k.  

I've not met anyone who felt like that tbh.  Most felt he played well and worked hard for us while here.

Does it? Have to say, I've never heard any Saints fan criticise Dodds for the way he left Saints. He did a good job for us over a very short period - then we were offered a massive sum for him and we rightly accepted. It was a great bit of business for Saints (despite the fact that it didn't keep us up). Don't really see why anyone would have a problem with that.

• 4 weeks later...