We Are Perth - Young Player Of The Year - 2013/14

Radford 72

We Are Perth - Young Player of the Year - 2013/14  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kane, for everything he's done for my big team! He's going to shoot them into the Premiership...

Looking at the run, if he does that then he will have had a huge hand in who wins the league. Couple of tough games at the end.

For me this award is a tough one. Last season none of the 'kids' on the list had done anything for Saints in terms of the first team. This time May has done the business here and will clean up at most awards.

I think I will have to go for May as he is the best on the list.

Close call but - Stevie has done it for Saints (easy to forget it is his first full season for us) - hopefully Chris will be doing it for Saints next season - and hoping TW doesn't do a Lomas and loan him out again - May and Kane = Connolly and Pearson................?

What is all this nonsense about not giving it to Stevie May as he may be getting other awards ?

If he is the best young player at the club , he deserves the award . If he is also the best player at the club he deserves that award too . If he is top goalscorer he deserves that one as well . Feck if he is players player , clubman and even worst trainer at the club he deserves them all as well.

Because Kane getting YPOTY could be another boost towards him being the next Stevie May, and because Stevie's going to get more awards, transfers, kudos, future huge wages than he can shake a stick at. But I get what you are saying, and the voting figures clearly show you have won this "argument", so fair do's. I'm certainly not going to get upset about any award that Steve of the Rovers gets!!!

Because Kane getting YPOTY could be another boost towards him being the next Stevie May, and because Stevie's going to get more awards, transfers, kudos, future huge wages than he can shake a stick at. But I get what you are saying, and the voting figures clearly show you have won this "argument", so fair do's. I'm certainly not going to get upset about any award that Steve of the Rovers gets!!!

Kane will get it when he deserves it .

Has to be May, as much as I like the idea of "encouraging" Kane that should never be the basis for winning something, if he comes back and performs next season he'll have earned it, and I'm sure it'll mean more to him than winning it purely because people don't want to give it to May

Looks very much like we aint getting our trophy back as Mehdi Abeid has it and  Saints have been unable to get in contact with him ( the C**T) :wink: If anyone on twitter  follows him, gonna ask for our  gong back please. If we do get it back, I will get it to May later on as I imagine it will be too late now,

So plan B is simple. I am gonna go and buy a trophy for this years YPotY but it will be a one off for Stevie May to keep and for next season I may just ask for a few donations to buy  the same again. Don't mind funding this myself this year though.

Looks very much like we aint getting our trophy back as Mehdi Abeid has it and Saints have been unable to get in contact with him ( the C**T) :wink: If anyone on twitter follows him, gonna ask for our gong back please. If we do get it back, I will get it to May later on as I imagine it will be too late now,

So plan B is simple. I am gonna go and buy a trophy for this years YPotY but it will be a one off for Stevie May to keep and for next season I may just ask for a few donations to buy the same again. Don't mind funding this myself this year though.

I was gonna donate money towards the card display but have reached the amount they were needing so am happy to give you that money Ghost......... but only if you give the trophy to Gary Mac