3 More Buses Added To Fleet!

I am desperatley needing 5 bus seats for the cup final, have been to previous rounds on mcdiarmid buses and was told earlier this week I would get my bus seats when I purchased match tickets !! was at ground for 0930 this morning and a queue had already formed after standing in this queue for 2 hours was told all buses sold out !! can anyone help me ? me my friend and dad have supported saints all out lives and are not glory hunting we go when work commitments let us !! I have been to forfar, raith and ibrox and now cannot get a bus seat for people comming out for one game !! please help

Stewart

RS - we dont have spaces at the moment but can add your name to our list -Did Saints tell you there would be NO more buses at all - I was led to believe that they MAY have some lined up but not advertising them until Monday -?

We advertised the buses we had a fter the Semi - Final and it has snowballed way beyond anyones expectations -

Biggest problem is that the tie involves 2 teams from Tayside so the local buses are snapped up very quickly - Sourcing buses has become difficult and costly -quotes of £900 for a 34 seater or £1500 for a 49 - meaning something like £30 a head in cases.