Saints Vs Dundee United 17Th May Scottish Cup Final

David123

After being jittery for the past 48 hours I've now gone completely calm (which in itself is a bit unnerving) and I have no doubts whatsoever - this will be our day!

Went raking in the drawer for something completely unrelated and a Challenge Cup Final badge turned up. Had a £20 free bet with Coral, so I've stuck it on a 3-2 Saints win (at 40/1). All is good.

Have a brilliant day today folks!

COYS!

Woke up in the middle of a crap dream. Thought I was pretty calm yesterday, but I never dream about saints games so obviously not. Don't think a curry for tea was the right choice last night.

Looking forward to this game. Just hope we get a great game with a strong referee. We all know they will go down at the slightest touch, with their fans screaming for everything, yet seem to think it is ok when they fire out cheap shots off the ball and try every trick in the book!

C'mon saints from the off get in there faces, as this mob cannot get beat by the wee team along the road. They are favourites for this game and will be absolutely bricking it about getting beat. Lets use this to our advantage and get right on it. We can beat them. We will be backing you all the way, so give it your all, leave nothing out there, no regrets. C'MON