Saints Vs Dundee United 17Th May Scottish Cup Final

David123

I am also watching the game at my brothers while the wives are out shopping.  You definatly can here our support over all the rest of the noise as the teams came out.  So therefore we were making twice as much noise as the arabs.  (Therfore all the day tripers and us glory hunters were out chanting the dedicated united support.

This last week i've watched the 10 minute BBC highlights on tinternet, Sportscene highlights, the whole of BBC's Saturday coverage, SFA Defy The Odds, plus various YouTube vids. I've even watched the semi against the Dons! Loads of great pics to see too. Well done everyone. I emailed the Club today about something, and in the email I also thanked ALL of the staff who work behind the scenes to help make the club what it is.

One great thing about winning the cup in the last game of the season is we don`t have any other games for a couple of months & we can live in this glow for a while.

We can live in this glow for years, a diddy club winning the Scottish Cup has not happened in years and years.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...