Saints V Dundee United 19/04/14

slf

Arabs got behind both goals,just noticed on official site,we must be expecting a big away support,hope our fans turn out in force,to show appreciation of last week,same team,Paddy for Midge would do me

lets hope they don't boo the kids again like they did last time then.

classless fuds.

Don't fancy us at all today. After the Lord Mayor's Show and all that. United are more used to success but last week was one of the biggest days in history of St Johnstone and just not quite sure the players will have their feet back on the ground.

Would be nice to think that a few extra local home fans will turn out for the team but won't be holding my breath.

No like you to be wrong Radders... :shock:

Well that was braw.. This season just gets better and better. Some brilliant performances out there today. O'Halloran was top drawer as was McLean. The back four were mostly solid and Alan Mannus was unbeatable. ( 22nd shut out of the season). Ando was yet again my man of the match but only just. As for the Sand Dancers, they seemed to only have one tactic, howf the ball up front and hope for the best.  I'm sure they will be much better in the cup final but then so will we.. This is the best season EVER... Well done Saints.

ARMAGEDDON!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

As easy a win as I've ever seen us have against the Arabs, could and should have been more.  Hope this performance is repeated in the final - if it is then I can see us winning the Cup nae bother.  Solid performances throughout the team, but especially Mannus, Ando, Cregg and O'Halloran.