Cup Final Prices And Availability

saint-johns-toun

I would happily pay the extra to sit in North Stand for better view. Taking two kids to game though which makes that a bit more of a financial hit, £105 against £48 therefore I ll be in the stand behind the goal.

That said its the Scottish Cup Final with Saints in it, I ll watch it from anywhere.

Nelly - people will buy those, not everyone likes to be behind the goals!

I agree but, as Eddie says, it pretty much prices anyone with kids, students and oaps out of buying them and forces them to go behind the goal.

I much prefer sitting at the side of the pitch but as a number of people in our group are concessions, there's no way they will be forking out £25 a ticket more to have a better view.

Probably a bit too sensible, but why not offer concessions in that stand for a few quid more than behind the goal? It may actually have led to them making more money because, as you say, many people will pay a little bit extra for a better view.

Edited by Nelly78

Nelly - people will buy those, not everyone likes to be behind the goals!

I would happily pay the extra to sit in North Stand for better view. Taking two kids to game though which makes that a bit more of a financial hit, £105 against £48 therefore I ll be in the stand behind the goal.

That said its the Scottish Cup Final with Saints in it, I ll watch it from anywhere.

I agree but, as Eddie says, it pretty much prices anyone with kids, students and oaps out of buying them and forces them to go behind the goal.

I much prefer sitting at the side of the pitch but as a number of people in our group are concessions, there's no way they will be forking out £25 a ticket more to have a better view.

Probably a bit too sensible, but why not offer concessions in that stand for a few quid more than behind the goal? It may actually have led to them making more money because, as you say, many people will pay a little bit extra for a better view.

I hate being behind the goal...you only see half the game. But, as I will have two kids with me, I just couldn't account for that extra cost to go to North Stand.

Of course, being behind the goal if the match plays out like the semi where May scores twice into our end to win the match aint so bad

God. If i'm this hyper for the ticket announcement so help me God on the 17th May!

Personally I actually want to go behind the goals, its a gamble but if it works out like it did against Aberdeen - where both goals went in right in front of us - then nothing better!

I'm the same.....actually have butterflies in my stomach sitting here at my desk :neutral:

I'm gonna be a wreck over the next 3 weeks and one day......and then match day.....I FEAR FOR MY HEALTH :unsure:

Aye be cheaper seats behind the goals, would be good to have a standing section? Hate getting moaned at by people behind for standing and don't want to spoil any ones view of history being made!

Exactly, also hate getting moaned at by people - understandably - asking for me to sit down. Wasn't a problem at the semi at Ibrox as I was near the back of one of the sections but was in front of a few families at Tynecastle for the other semi....would it not be an idea for the club to advise supporters willing to stand (I know they are not allowed to encourage anyone to stand throughout the game) to buy tickets in said area?

Agree with others on North Stand prices. Could have be an idea to add a few pounds onto the cost of an concession ticket in the North stand...At £35 a ticket that stand will be sparsely populated.

So it sounds like we will have the bottom tier in the jock stein stand and half if the bottom tier of the north stand (less the padded seats) as our initial allocation. We should be able to sell that, so will look decent on TV at least. Presumably if we need more, they will open the top tiers and start selling those?

They definitely won't be required for this game, but some parts of the corner of the Jock Stein, next to the Main Stand, have a horrifically restricted view. My brother in law (a Sellick fan) sat there for one of the European games this season and couldn't see a chunk of the pitch because of the roof structure and pillars of the Main Stand.

13006 plenty to go around.

I think the question is - if the Jock Stein lower tickets sell out, will we be given more in the upper tier despite not having sold out the North Stand lower allocation?

The official site implies this by stating that more tickets are available for both sections but does not state whether or not the whole of our intiial allocation would need to be sold before getting more.

I would hope they will give us more for Jock Stein upper if we sell out the lower but they would rather those people bought up the North Stand tickets first for how it will look on TV and also because those tickets are more expensive.

Might be an idea if the club puts a copy of the seating plan on the door before opening for the sale of tickets tomorrow.

At least the queue forming have an idea (by the time they reach the counter) of their preferred seating area.

Haha that is far too bloody sensible for the powers that be at McDiarmid Park.  :?