Cup Final Prices And Availability

saint-johns-toun

So some non season ticket holders got tickets after joining the queue and not being asked if they were season ticket

holders. When I rang, and emailed, the club on Saturday morning I was asked if I was a ST Holder and I said no, but

what if I had said yes, would they have checked?

Oh well just have have to keep trying on the dog and bone on Monday.

COYS

So some non season ticket holders got tickets after joining the queue and not being asked if they were season ticket

holders. When I rang, and emailed, the club on Saturday morning I was asked if I was a ST Holder and I said no, but

what if I had said yes, would they have checked?

Oh well just have have to keep trying on the dog and bone on Monday.

COYS

There's many supporters that don't have a season ticket that have tickets...

I just feel they should of did a wee something for the supporters who bovd to turn up for the semi etc.

Edited by PerthSeany

Think you'll find,most of the folks at the semi,were also season ticket holders.

Think you'll be lucky if Half the saints support at the semi final were season ticket holders!

I was completely in favour of ST holders getting 3 days of them only buying cup final tickets to reward their loyalty and commitment to the club. But when some are buying 40 tickets etc, some of which possibly for folk who haven't been to a game all season, you do feel the club could also have done something for regular non-ST holders; e.g. The rest of the brave 3000 at the semi final, or distributing vouchers at utd game last week.

There's many supporters that don't have a season ticket that have tickets...

I just feel they should of did a wee something for the supporters who bovd to turn up for the semi etc.

The people who bothered to turn up for the semi already have their reward: they were present at one of the outstanding results in Saints' history. Isn't that enough?

There will be plenty of tickets to go round.

I wasn't a block booking anyway.

Just went up with season ticket and that was offered. Far as I could see the top teirs available now.

Phoned ticket office this morning, if you need 4/5 or more together you will be offered upper tier, but lower tier is still ok if you only need say 2/3 seats together, hope this helps with people's questions.

Thanks bluesaint. Is there a sense on here that vast majority want behind the goal and North Stand might be bit sparsely populated? Always prefer side-on view and don't have any concessions in group but would clearly rather be in an area that's full. Will be calling up to buy them from over here tomorrow night.

I prefer a side pitch view but felt really isolated at the semi final and the view actually wasn't worth the £8 extra I paid for it. Was sorely disappointed when I got to my seat. This time round I went for behind the goal because I wanted to be in with the main bulk of the support. I think we probably will end up filling at least the lower section of the north but I'm more than happy with my choice behind the goal.

We got 5 seats in the lower tier this morning but they were selling both upper and lower. A good few folk there for opening time and sales going very well... This is getting real.. :laugh:

It's absolutely fantastic, I've just been up and got the 10 tickets I needed, and the staff were on phones taking orders, lady said that it's been steady since 10am opening.

My tickets are in jock stein upper area 441, have been in the upper tier before and it's a great view.

The lad behind me in the queue was buying 25 + tickets.

Great effort from the saints so far:)

Think you'll be lucky if Half the saints support at the semi final were season ticket holders!

I was completely in favour of ST holders getting 3 days of them only buying cup final tickets to reward their loyalty and commitment to the club. But when some are buying 40 tickets etc, some of which possibly for folk who haven't been to a game all season, you do feel the club could also have done something for regular non-ST holders; e.g. The rest of the brave 3000 at the semi final, or distributing vouchers at utd game last week.

On the verge of tears..... get a grip. I'm a season ticket holder and aint got my ticket yet cause there'll be plenty, just like the semi,just like any game saints play.