A List Of Teams That Are Too Good For Stevie May

truefaith

A list to bookmark for future reference:

Teams that are far too good for Stevie May

• Southampton: “Do people, even in Scotland, still look like that?”
  • Celtic: “Don't know if he'd get a game if Watt comes back”
  • Rochdale:  “He has a ponytail.”
  • Rangers: “Big difference scoring for the st johnstones of this world , different matter doing it at Ibrox."
  • Nottingham Forest:  “[scores] against pub league defenders.”
  • Aberdeen: “We already have a better striker in Rooney”
  • Sunderland: “99% [of Scottish players] are shite”
  • Preston: “Don't want him, don't like his hair”
  • Peterborough: "He plays for a pub team."

The Aberdeen one is comedy gold

"We have to find the next Stevie May that WE can sell on for a few million once we've qualified for Europe, won a few more domestic trophies and maybe even won the league with said player"

Typical sheep. Over confident as usual. They forgot to say winning the champions league. What Aberdeen would really like to find is Dr Who's tardis to take them back to the 1980's.

Add Cardiff to the list as well:

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140558

According to " AJ1927" - "Record is deceiving. Work rate isn't the best.Opposition is fairly poor to be honest. Better players to go for up north".

Pretty obvious that he has never seen Stevie play if he reckons his work rate is poor!

You have also got to feel the love that fat sally is not getting on the Rangers forum about Stevie May.

Cracks me up.  I love it when the orcs say 'it's time to move Ally upstairs and get a better manager' - because of course his business and financial qualifications are top drawer - exactly what the club needs.  Misplaced loyalty is everything that is wrong with that sham of a club,

Cracks me up.  I love it when the orcs say 'it's time to move Ally upstairs and get a better manager' - because of course his business and financial qualifications are top drawer - exactly what the club needs.  Misplaced loyalty is everything that is wrong with that sham of a club,

You know the good old Rangers saying........"If you are bigoted enough, you are good enough"

Add Cardiff to the list as well:

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140558

According to " AJ1927" - "Record is deceiving. Work rate isn't the best.Opposition is fairly poor to be honest. Better players to go for up north".

Pretty obvious that he has never seen Stevie play if he reckons his work rate is poor!

Thats the English mentality about Scottish football in general.

Its absolutely rubbish.

Yet they dont actually watch any games

Edited by PerthSeany

• 1 month later...

Sheffield United forum suggesting they're sniffing around Stevie May, but he's not good enough for League 1 according to most of their fans, particularly those who haven't heard of him:

http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/stevie-may.35028/

Some choice quotes:

"Who?"

"Another one in the "never heard of him" category"

"Who? Not another cheap option who may or may not come off, surely"

"Too hairy. Next."

"He looks strong, if a bit overweight"

"Obviously even compared to league 1 the standard of defenders in that video is pretty poor."

I think it's quite telling that thy are signing strikers from Livingstone to play next year. Also they signed Scougall and he almost instantly became one of their key players, now I'm not saying he isn't a cracking player, but he was the championship at the time. The overinflated view of their league system really is incredible at times. I'd fancy us to beat Sheffield United home and away. Not that it wouldn't be close mind.