Geoff Should Lead The Team Out On Cup Final Day

wee john

Of course tommy should lead the team out as manager, but with Geoff along side him.

Obviously not a popular opinion but my opinion never the less

This would be my preferred option John.  However, I'm sure the SFA will have some sort of rule on how many people are allowed to lead the team out.  Which would be understandable - imagine how many "legends" Sevco would have if they ever manage to get back to a Final  :roll:

Don't think Geoff would like it much either, he's too modest. He'll be beaming in the crowd, enjoying the day like the rest if us. He's never been a sugar daddy looking for the limelight, he's a proper Saints fan who took a unique and selfless chance to help the club he loves. Just my opinion.

Edited by montrosesaintee

I'm not sure he should be leading us out, think TW deserves that honour. But I really hope we can find some way to pay our respects to him on a public scale, he deserves recognition for what hes done here 

How about we name a stand at McDiarmid after Geoff??  East, North and Main is a bit dull and he deserves it for what hes done for the club.

I didn't deserve that. I know this sounds soft, but I joined this forum for a bit of banter about Saints, not to take aggressive abuse. 

I'm out.

I was only giving my opinion and I get a smart arsed remark, my apologies for being so abrupt but a simple I don't agree would have done instead of a smart remark.

Again please accept my apologies

I,ll send you a letter if you wish

I'm not sure he should be leading us out, think TW deserves that honour. But I really hope we can find some way to pay our respects to him on a public scale, he deserves recognition for what hes done here 

It has to be Freeman of the City and Royal Burgh of Perth for Geoff Brown.

NOW.

I get the sentiment of the OP. It won't happen, but some sort of recognition would be great

I am sure (or would hope) that if we do win, GB will be allowed down from wherever he is sitting to join the team on the pitch as they parade the trophy

(I am starting to dare to dream)