Cup Final -Bus(S) Update.

TONIGHT - WEDNESDAY 30th April will be the last chance for those who booked seats on a Barossa Bus to come into the club tonight between 5 and 8 pm and pay for them -anyone who had booked but cannot make tonight or is no longer going by bus is advised to make contact as we have a waiting list of people desperate to snap up any spare seat(s),

Alan

How's the seat situation?

I've already got tickets and bus tickets (bus 8), but just had an email from Carling telling me I've won another pair of tickets to the final.

Didn't want to give them away to someone before knowing if they could get the bus via the Barossa Club.

Unless, of course, anyone on here wants them?

I have 3 bus tickets for bus number 1 booked under name Allan Scott x2 and Ian little(or Allan scott x3). I have check the bus lists and cant find them on any. I paid £45 for them at same time as paying for my own(john and jack martin). Can you check and advise what bus they are on. cheers

I have 3 bus tickets for bus number 1 booked under name Allan Scott x2 and Ian little(or Allan scott x3). I have check the bus lists and cant find them on any. I paid £45 for them at same time as paying for my own(john and jack martin). Can you check and advise what bus they are on. cheers

Where can I check the bus lists?