Your Top 5 Saints Players This Season

Saintietilidie

MacLean

May

Spoony

Ando

Mannus

In my opinion, we pay to watch entertaining football.  My selection is therefore based on entertainment.  I think Wotherspoon in particular is a joy to watch at times, leaving defenders scratching their heads.  MacLean is the best player to wear a Saints shirt for many years in my opinion.

Edited by montrosesaintee

May

Ando

Spoony

Easton

Maclean

Easy number 1

You've just got to watch Ando to realise what saints mean to him. Plus he's started to score goals and play with confidence again. I mean a backheel. He'll never better that.

Wonderful player to watch is Spoony. I'd go as far to say, he's the one I enjoy the most. I love his little tricks and the freedom and enjoyment he plays with. Hibs nearly ruined him.

And folk laughed when I said Easton was vastly superior to Scobbie. And no I'm never going to forget that. And yes I'm going to bring it up at every opportunity I can.

Great player. That is all.

And folk laughed when I said Easton was vastly superior to Scobbie. And no I'm never going to forget that. And yes I'm going to bring it up at every opportunity I can.

Great player. That is all.

No they never, like the last time you claimed this, people laughed at you for slagging a player that was playing at a very good standard for us. It was embarrassing. You're rewriting history.

May - nail on

Mannus - solid

MacLean - playing well before his injury, the catalyst to where we are since he came back

Ando - every season he is great

Spoony - agree with earlier comment - for me, the most exciting player to watch...feeling of anticipation when he gets the ball

Again, as somebody before said, I can O' Halloran featuring highy in the same list next season. Very excited about him as a potential Saints great

May

Anderson

Maclean

Easton

Mannus

Obviously May has been the best player this season, I honestly think May could have scored more if Maclean didn't picked up that injury, those two are integral to one another, Maclean has been better than last season with a fixed strike partner, while May looks like a different player next to Maclean, they seem to bring the best out of each other. Mannus has dipped slightly since last season IMO, but has still been excellent. Anderson is one of the best centre halfs in Scotland at the moment, it's a worry he hasn't signed a new contract yet. Easton a great addition, calm on the ball, good when wingers drive at him and provides a good option going forward as well, hopefully he can keep clear of injuries next season.

May: enjoy him while he's here, he's had a phenomenal season.

Ando: the rock at the heart of our defence, gives 100% and deserves his testimonial year.

Mannus: One of the best keepers in the league.

Spoony:our most creative player and when he is on fire he is a joy to watch.

Maclean: at the start of the season he was outstanding, has a great understanding with May, missed him when he was out injured and no coincidence that when he returned we have been awesome at times.

Edited by saintscotty