Saints V Celtic 7/5/14

Looking forward to last game of season at mcd.. Nervous though as Celtic seem to be on fire just now. Hoping that Stevie May scores to have scored against every premier league team this season, would be a great achievement.

Wonder if the temptation is to play strong side v Celtic, then rest a few v Inverness as it's only 6 days before the final. Tough one to get the balance right between resting players/ not risking injury and keeping players match sharpness up.

East stand I believe but it's all ticket with the prices at £26 if I remember right

Says on OS on friday that the tickets are on sale Monday to Friday. Firstly the game is on Wednesday & is there not a Bank Holiday on Monday.

Game live on BT sport, this and the thought of injuries may influence TW decision on team and formation. I would be surprised if uses cup final formation tactics and team when it will visible to all who are watching. I would rest as many key players as possible and give fringe players 90mins.

I'm afraid you are quite right and the Saints support could be woeful.  I'm going, because the boy has never seen Celtic (only team he hasn't seen), and personal circumstances mean I cannot buy a season ticket next year, so it seems logical to use this seasons for the last time. 

I'm expecting a gubbing and many comments in the media about our pathetic home support though.

I think we just accept that we are going to get nothing from this game. If Caley also pick up no points this weekend, then let's have a good go at them on Saturday and try and pinch that 5th spot. If 5th isn't achieveable, then I would think very carefully about the team I put out against them on Saturday.

I think I would defo rest MacLean, and possibly only play May for 1st half, if at all. That pairing for me are the key to possible success in the final. Yes, others in the team are important, of course, but to win we need to score, and M&M need their partnership in place on the 17th...losing either to injury would be a massive blow

I think we just accept that we are going to get nothing from this game. If Caley also pick up no points this weekend, then let's have a good go at them on Saturday and try and pinch that 5th spot. If 5th isn't achieveable, then I would think very carefully about the team I put out against them on Saturday.

I think I would defo rest MacLean, and possibly only play May for 1st half, if at all. That pairing for me are the key to possible success in the final. Yes, others in the team are important, of course, but to win we need to score, and M&M need their partnership in place on the 17th...losing either to injury would be a massive blow

Just in case you turn up on the wrong day in Inverness.... the game is on Sunday.