Tommy Wright

50yrs a Saint

TW is going nowhere utd a sideways move which has few upside potential compared to what he has now unless they offer him serious $$$$$$$$$$$

st.johnstone league finishes - 6,4,6,4,currently the team seems to have clicked and we have just pumped rangers , dundee utd and aberdeen in last 2 week

dundee utd league finishes - 4,6,4,4,currently in the sh1te bottom of league

TW is no sturrock ( dundee utd please  please please sign me ) or lomas ( anyone please sign me!)

Small point, but we've gone 6, 3, 6, 4.

Sorry.

Personaly i cant see tommy going to dundee utd but you never know as with anything in life...Tommy Wright is a legend at st johnstone everyone loves him, a humble loyal guy (we will soon see how loyal he is) he could of went to milwall  (more money) but didint...hes creating something special in perth why would he throw all that away to go to a team bottom of the table???...i want Tommy Wright to stay for life or until hes offered the northen ireland job in which case i would be estatic for him...

The BBC report says DU have asked for permission to speak to Tommy having already spoken to Stuart McCall, Mixu and Irvine.  That does not mean they want to offer him the job but simply wish to sound him out and get some idea as to his attitude.  Hopefully they are simply playing it straight, Tommy being under contract the others being free agents.  I hope this is the case since McCall is certainly interested and would be unlikely to turn anything down flat unless it was derisory especially as his part time job might be finished by the weekend.  If I am right then SB's hard line could pay dividends provided of course he did have the courtesy to discuss it with Tommy first.

Wright is going.

MacBookies 4/7 !

Remember when Brown and Wright were butting heads after the cup final about his contract?

I can imagine Wright is as loyal to Saints as he was to Lomas.

50K may well be written into his contract.

Where does Wright want to end up...United, England....or the national job with NI ?

Suck it up.....Wright is [sadly] going.

Wright is going.

MacBookies 4/7 !

Remember when Brown and Wright were butting heads after the cup final about his contract?

I can imagine Wright is as loyal to Saints as he was to Lomas.

50K may well be written into his contract.

Where does Wright want to end up...United, England....or the national job with NI ?

Suck it up.....Wright is [sadly] going.

Chairman says managers going nowhere and every approach will be rejected. 

Bookies whos odds solely depend on whos getting money put on them decrease his odds due to the amount of bets over the past few days.

Tough choice on which one to believe tbh

Edited by RandomGuy

Chairman says managers going nowhere and every approach will be rejected. 

Bookies whos odds solely depend on whos getting money put on them decrease his odds due to the amount of bets over the past few days.

Tough choice on which one to believe tbh

------------------------------------

Don't usually bet, but happy to offer £50 against......you in?

Players think he will go to a bigger club than United.

Having seen them last week & on Alba last night I would be surprised if Tommy wanted to go to them.

There is not one player apart from maybe Ryan Dow that I would want at Saints. As for their younger players getting touted for greatness. Souter is never a midfielder. Fraser is lightweight & believes the hype.Connolly,Spittal & Telfer are less than average.

Irvine has knocked them back. Wonder why.

Disagree over Fraser,  I think he is going to develop into a good player. Like all young players he will need to bulk up and learn, don't think he believes in the hype.