Song Before Game And Card Display Plans. Spread The Word.

bigstu

If I remember correctly, you also said you found the EsEs friendship embarrassing. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I do think you are in the minority this time and it will be successful on the 17th.

Not me. I like the whole eses thing. Anyone who saw me at the game on Wednesday will confirm I was wearing my eses top and scarf. But trying to send a video round all saints fans to teach them how to sing a song... That's not how football works!

Not me. I like the whole eses thing. Anyone who saw me at the game on Wednesday will confirm I was wearing my eses top and scarf. But trying to send a video round all saints fans to teach them how to sing a song... That's not how football works!

If you watch the large displays set up by EsEs and other teams around Europe, then I am sure you will agree they can look fantastic. They only work because they are co-ordinated. Maybe they do become co-ordinated naturally over many attempts and gradually people join in but we have a small support and an even smaller section of singers so this is our one shot at co-ordinating something with a large number of fans. I applaud the organisers for trying to get everyone on board by telling them what is happening rather than have a few hundred passionate fans trying something and everyone else looking confused at what is going on.

Bear in mind, this is only a few minutes attempt at creating a spectacle for this one off occasion and the rest of the build up and match (and hopefully celebrations) will have the fans in full voice being able to sing whatever they want.

I stand corrected on the EsEs thing then.

I I think other teams probably do this kind of preparation and arranging, it's just on their own forums.

For anyone with an iPhone who wants the video on their phone, download the app 'itube' search scottish cup final welcome, let it play through once and add it to your playlist using the '+' and it will stay there permanently without having to load it the browser way each time.

Watch this, imagine blue and white (without the pyros)

Haha....almost forgot about what will happen on the pitch, but then we can do bugger all about that part of the day!

We CAN do something about creating a spectacle off it.  Love the idea of United fans and rest of Scottish football watching on as we bring something with a wee bit of originality, certainly as far as chants in Scottish game goes.

The organisation of it has been brilliant, card display, EsEs song etc, but bottom line is as soon as we start it folk will join in. Enough now and will know. It might not reach the magnitude of this clip but reckon it'll be something close.

Looking forward to it all........Eses.....Oh When the Saints.....Stevie's goal.....lifting the cup (please please please).....braw night out in Perth with thousands of other Saintees from around the globe...

Just thought.......this time next week!

Credit to everyone for trying to make an occasion of this unique event.

It's part of life that when someone tries to do something different or to organise something, there are always others who will knock it.

Card display, write a song, orchestrate the choir, twin with eski, etc, they have all taken stick.

Well done to every single one of you who love your club and take time out to make it better.

Seeing as there are so many oldies returning for this game, will there be a rendition of Hail Hail the Saints are here. Still one of my favourites, but never seems to be sung at all anymore.

Get Shug Taylor to lead  the " Choir " and the originals will join in , will Mr Cosgrave have to be telt if your wearing the colours you sing for the colours

Would be better if we organised to have thousands of us outside the entrance of Celtic Park as the team bus arrived. Imagine the lift for the players if they turned up on the bus seeing that.

Although, I do appreciate most will be enjoying a few pre match refreshments to ease the nerves, so understand that this is unlikely to happen!

Would be better if we organised to have thousands of us outside the entrance of Celtic Park as the team bus arrived. Imagine the lift for the players if they turned up on the bus seeing that.

Although, I do appreciate most will be enjoying a few pre match refreshments to ease the nerves, so understand that this is unlikely to happen!

I don't drink (booze). When will they be there?

I'll form a one man welcome!

I don't drink (booze). When will they be there?

I'll form a one man welcome!

That's the spirit Andrew!

Not sure what time they will be there, but believe that this weeks preparations involve a few days at Dunkeld House, followed by training at Lennoxtown.

Anyone know the location of the Arabs hotel? A few emergency fire drills on the Friday night wouldn't go a miss!

Great idea.that would be magic.

I understand the idea behind this but find it highly embarrassing. We can't, and shouldn't orchestrate a crowd of 15,000 fans. There will always be sections of the support that will start songs and those who want to join in will do so.

The atmosphere will take care of itself. No need for a ringleader in an oversized costume

Not sure how many Scottish Cup Finals you have been to and where there has been 15 thousand plus saints fans. Somebody took the initiative and working fantastically to make it a success. Now, it might not be every single last saintees own perfect idea of how we should do it. but, I am sure, it will look great. Plenty opportuunities for others to start songs from friday night till saturday night. Can we just not all act as one for this special day.