Song Before Game And Card Display Plans. Spread The Word.

bigstu

I was in the corner next to the north stand and tbh, could not here the trumpet nor fans very well. The music over the tannoy was too loud and drowned out the fans. IMO there should be no music played at that time. It should be the fans making the noise.

Atmosphere was very virtually non existent in the pub before hand. Any other teams fans would be bouncing on the tables etc.

Too many day trippers, and non saints fans there.

I was in the corner next to the north stand and tbh, could not here the trumpet nor fans very well. The music over the tannoy was too loud and drowned out the fans. IMO there should be no music played at that time. It should be the fans making the noise.

Atmosphere was very virtually non existent in the pub before hand. Any other teams fans would be bouncing on the tables etc.

Too many day trippers, and non saints fans there.

Aye you're dead right - would have been much better if just the usual 2,000 home game attendees had turned up :roll:

Your telling me, the atmosphere was bouncing? Top tier aye. Behind the goal bottom tier a little. Northstand and corner - none.

The atmosphere at the both recent European away matches were better where there was only 500 or so fans.

Tremendous numbers to take, but 2 thirds of them would not be able to name the manager never mind know the words to any songs.

Your telling me, the atmosphere was bouncing? Top tier aye. Behind the goal bottom tier a little. Northstand and corner - none.

The atmosphere at the both recent European away matches were better where there was only 500 or so fans.

Tremendous numbers to take, but 2 thirds of them would not be able to name the manager never mind know the words to any songs.

we won the cup and all you can do is moan, get a grip,great day great atmosphere

There was precisely 1 Saints for a Day away fan in Minsk, as I recall. He must be some laddie to have created more atmos than 15,000 fans at Parkhead. But what do I know.

Sorry, turkey and Norway. If you were there, you would know the difference in atmosphere between those games and yesterday.

I am delighted and proud that we have won the Scottish. You will not find any one prouder. All I am saying is that it was disappointing at times that the atmosphere was not rocking.

We won the cup and all you can do is moan.get a grip.great day great atmosphere

Sorry, turkey and Norway. If you were there, you would know the difference in atmosphere between those games and yesterday.

I am delighted and proud that we have won the Scottish. You will not find any one prouder. All I am saying is that it was disappointing at times that the atmosphere was not rocking.

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608051005715189469&pid=15.1

Some older guy was moaning at a fan blowing a horn at the end at the bottom front of the North Stand.

I watched as the old guy tried to take the horn off the younger one, even banged it into his mouth when he was blowing it.

I marched over, demanded the horn from the younger guy and blew it as hard as I could right beside the grumpy auld goat.

Pathetic old moaner. Only one message for him - same as yesterday:

HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT,

HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT

PERTH SAINTS!