Post Match Party

Inchcolm

Where’s the post-match party in Perth? This season we have been on a great journey win or lose on Saturday we should celebrate our journey through Europe, the league cup semi-finalist, top six in the league, Scottish cup finalist and hopefully winners. Is there anything planned, are the players and management returning to Perth after the game?

In addition to Essex comments. I phoned Times Square last Friday due to having an U18 along with me. They are very much encouraging young Saints fans with mum and dad. The usual law ...as long as they are eating will ensure no problem. When I called, the manager was very helpful and doing up most to encourage saints fans with young families. I know from experience that wandering around Glasgow looking for a child friendly pub pre match can be a nightmare. Sounds like they are making a big effort.   

Yeh, the lad at the times has made an effort. He text me to ask what sort of numbers expecting to hit his pub. In all honesty I told him I don't have a clue! There could well just be me, Athens and our mates, that's it! OR the place could be rammed with saintees after seeing previous threads in this and info on the saints Facebook page. Here is hoping we bring in a fair number and make it bouncing. Also with mentioning free food of somesort!