Skygo & Skype Screen-Share

Barty1884

Hi everyone,

Hoping some kind forumer would be willing to help out on Saturday....

I'm making the assumption that someone in the UK logging into SkyGo and sharing that stream would be much better quality that any other 'stream' online - but if anybody has experiences they could share regarding quality, that'd be great!

I've been trying to find a pub in Calgary that would stream the game, but seems like that's not going to happen (licensing issues or something mean only Scottish league games are shown on TV!) and, rather than having to try & find a potentially laggy stream myself, was hoping a kind WAP'er  (obviously would need to be someone not going to the game) would be willing to log into SkyGo & share the screen with me via Skype.

I've tried to use my parents SkyGo before, but it's outwith the regions it allows. I would've got them to log in & share the screen except.......unfortunately they'll all be in Glasgow....in the Arab end  :sad:

Long shot I know, but I would really appreciate it if anybody could help out!

Edited by Barty1884

Thanks OTR, a few people have suggested a few different IP dummies, so I'll try a few when I get home from work and see if I can get SkyGo (well, specifically SS) working on it for something live. 

My issue with streams and using IP dummies is the lag, fine for a movie or something when you've time for it to buffer, but not so appealing for live games

Hi everyone,

Hoping some kind forumer would be willing to help out on Saturday....

I'm making the assumption that someone in the UK logging into SkyGo and sharing that stream would be much better quality that any other 'stream' online - but if anybody has experiences they could share regarding quality, that'd be great!

I've been trying to find a pub in Calgary that would stream the game, but seems like that's not going to happen (licensing issues or something mean only Scottish league games are shown on TV!) and, rather than having to try & find a potentially laggy stream myself, was hoping a kind WAP'er  (obviously would need to be someone not going to the game) would be willing to log into SkyGo & share the screen with me via Skype.

I've tried to use my parents SkyGo before, but it's outwith the regions it allows. I would've got them to log in & share the screen except.......unfortunately they'll all be in Glasgow....in the Arab end  :sad:

Long shot I know, but I would really appreciate it if anybody could help out!

GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE

UA.png

United

YYC
6:39p
EDI
7:55a
30h 16m
2 stops (DEN, EWR)

EDI
12:05p
YYC