Woke Up This Morning

TommyTurnersTache

Finally gave up trying to sleep at 5.30 a wee bit early to start on the booze so filling myself with coffee. Just think 11 hours from now we WILL be watching g Sao Tsvangirai parade the Scottish Cup.

COYS 

Sorry that was obviously Saints parade the Scottish Cup. I have never got used to posting on my Kindle.

Thought we'd signed an Italian for a minute.

No the best start to my day. Got my 1 year old grandson staying and he's no feeling too clever,wee fella woke up in tears around 05.00 so lay him over my chest on the couch,wee man then is sick all over me,cottage cheese comes to mind,this made me give out a yell while having the dry boak myself,this in turn gives the dog a fright who jumps up and knocks my coffee over the lap top,i react by doing a commando roll trying to save said laptop and ended up clattering my shin off the table. Wife comes into livingroom to see me standing holding the bairn both of us dripping in sick and doing the dry boak while im rubbing my shin,coffee table erse over elbow and dog trembling behind the couch.Braw start !!!!

:?

Woke at 4.....went for  drink of water and stood in the kitchen for a while...in the silence...just thinking about what today could mean, what it will bring and how proud I am to be a Saintee

Did manage to get back to sleep, only to be woken at 7 by my son singing "We hate Dundee Utd...etc etc"

No the best start to my day. Got my 1 year old grandson staying and he's no feeling too clever,wee fella woke up in tears around 05.00 so lay him over my chest on the couch,wee man then is sick all over me,cottage cheese comes to mind,this made me give out a yell while having the dry boak myself,this in turn gives the dog a fright who jumps up and knocks my coffee over the lap top,i react by doing a commando roll trying to save said laptop and ended up clattering my shin off the table. Wife comes into livingroom to see me standing holding the bairn both of us dripping in sick and doing the dry boak while im rubbing my shin,coffee table erse over elbow and dog trembling behind the couch.Braw start !!!!

:?

That really cheered me up this morning.