Steven Anderson - An Appreciation

Jimmy Wallace

About to become our record appearance holder (in one spell at the club as well), won the challenge cup, the 1st division, the Scottish Cup (scoring in the final and an important goal in the quarter final also), qualified for Europe 4 seasons in a row (possibly 5 depending how the end of the season goes) and a 3rd place finish in the league.

The term legend is made for a guy like Ando. He's so unassuming and down to earth that it's probably not sunk in what he's achieved at our club. He's been here from the start of our golden era. helping take us from our lowest ebb in about 30 years to where we've been over the past few seasons.

I know his form hasn't been as good this season, but he's been part of a fairly unsettled, new defence. If we can find the right partner for him, I'm absolutely certain he'll hit those heights again for us.

Congratulations on yet another accolade Ando. Huge respect.

Brilliant post.

I agree with everything you say and don't forget early in the season he was in hospital with an eye socket injury from that Alashkert mugging - ( one of the worst I've seen). He has to be Captain tonight and deserves a standing ovation. Legend.