New Strips

thesaint10

Sevco have 5 and they've only ever won two diddy league titles ;)

I was actually thinking today - if Sevco don't end up being liquidated and following Third Lanark into the abyss, and they do grow to win a trophy, what name will be put on the cup?  I would imagine that 'Rangers' would create an almighty objection from fans across the country, if not other SPFL clubs.  I cannot see the SFA doing anything other than using 'Rangers' though, just to try and make a point.

I see it as a potential (and likely) future flash point in our game.

I'm no at a fan of the idea of a star to denote the Scottish Cup win; i think we need to show a bit of class and just take it in our stride.

Sure it's a special achievement for our club, but when you consider that Partick, Morton, Dumbarton etc could all do the same it cheapens the achievement. I don't think the players or fans need a reminder on the shirt of how good this past season was.

As much as i am chuffed tae bits we hae won a trophy i dinnae think we should be goin a' sevconian and slappin a star on the strip.

Leave that tae the desperate cunts at snake mountain (see rik someone minded).

A mention aye but nae stars, it belittles what they are actually for.

Maybe a sillouette of the cup on the back collar on top of a Saltire?

I was actually thinking today - if Sevco don't end up being liquidated and following Third Lanark into the abyss, and they do grow to win a trophy, what name will be put on the cup? I would imagine that 'Rangers' would create an almighty objection from fans across the country, if not other SPFL clubs. I cannot see the SFA doing anything other than using 'Rangers' though, just to try and make a point.

I see it as a potential (and likely) future flash point in our game.

Eh? The mainstream media and the football establishment with minimal exception refers to them as Rangers. A non issue and no chance of it being a flash point. A few grumbles maybe.

Of course they died though, and deep down they know it.

Edited by monkfish

away kit like ac milan style still red/black but thinner stripes

East end of Glasgow

Starting point were cheap knock-offs of Milan's top fae the Barras, steam the 'embroidery' off them and you've got the starting point...

Kit out the entire team & every fan from the final for under a tenner. Result! 

Edited by Barty1884