New Strips

thesaint10

That seems sound to me, however that opens the door to the moaners , whingers, add what you like .

Bit of a moan here then. I was going to get my son the kit as part of his birthday in a few weeks, but suspect it won't be ready by then. If I knew for sure that it would be out by then, I'd of course hold off, but he is desperate for a new football top for the holidays and I'd rather it was saints over anyone, but.....

It will still be purchased at some point, but it is a frustration.

Would love for the club to find a good long term sponsor and kit manufacturer, so kit etc can be launched sooner, but appreciate that getting a sponsor is proving tough, hence the delay.

Edited by TheYellowBox

Lark or whoever knows just bloody tell us rather than think your special because you know and we dont...

I have forwarded all the information i have, IE we will have a new sponsor!

I dont think i am special

And i dont fuc...n know who the new sponsor is

OR i would have told you

Hope this helps!!

Bit of a moan here then. I was going to get my son the kit as part of his birthday in a few weeks, but suspect it won't be ready by then. If I knew for sure that it would be out by then, I'd of course hold off, but he is desperate for a new football top for the holidays and I'd rather it was saints over anyone, but.....

It will still be purchased at some point, but it is a frustration.

Would love for the club to find a good long term sponsor and kit manufacturer, so kit etc can be launched sooner, but appreciate that getting a sponsor is proving tough, hence the delay.

---------------------------------

The only problem is trying to get a sponsor. The club decided on the strip, from a choice of 3, ages ago. If a sponsor could have been agreed then they would be out around now. Believe there will be a pro-active launch campaign teasing the top before its unveiled.

The only problem is trying to get a sponsor. The club decided on the strip, from a choice of 3, ages ago. If a sponsor could have been agreed then they would be out around now. Believe there will be a pro-active launch campaign teasing the top before its unveiled.

think you guys give the club loads of credit for choosing the top.... last years was an off the shelf, shared with queen of the south......!!!

think you guys give the club loads of credit for choosing the top.... last years was an off the shelf, shared with queen of the south......!!!

--------------------------------------------

The Queen of the South home top was a catalogue item, our home top wasn't. The away kit this year is also out the catalogue, as per. The home top was bespoke last year - there was a white stripe on the sleeve that the Queen of the South top didn't have, and there was also the St Johnstone FC lining on the inside.  This year's home top will again be a bespoke design. 

Edited by sjfc99

If the strip was chosen ages ago then a teaser campaign could easily have been launched long before now, even without a sponsor confirmed. A teaser is just that, something that teases - you don't need to see all of the strip. Many other clubs have been doing this for years and years.

Pre-orders could have been taken and cash could already be in the bank. Never mind though, eh.

ETA - being able to go to a potential sponsor and say that we've already sold ??? number of pre-sales would surely add a few extra pennies onto any deal.

Edited by Kevin James Is On Stilts

was thinking exactly the same, that would also be a smart away for us

Maybe you're aw right, that the top was unique and i bes spoke after i'd played snap on the joma website trying to find a match..... :)

--------------------------------------------------

It is typical that the bespoke top will be the same as a catalogue one, but just some small differences to make it unique to Saints.