New Strips

thesaint10

Can we really not entice a new front of shirt sponsor on board? 

Is G S Brown getting a bucket load of free advertising, its says "lucrative sponsorship deals" but doesn't really say who for.

Just seems a real pity that no other company is willing to deal with us especially given what we have achieved in the last year. 

Don't mind the actual strip.

Edited by perthandproud

Can't believe we can't attract a new sponsor.

Surprised that we do not have a new sponsor but maybe we did have the chance of a new sponsor but Geoffs offer was more lucrative.

I am sure one of the shareholders would be able to tell how much the sponsorship is worth.

Dumbarton! That's desperation on their part. Where does it stop? Ramsdens cup? League cup?

We won the Scottish cup and was the best day of my life, but I do think that putting a star above or badge for doing it is desperate, plus the remaining premiership teams would literally piss themselves laughing if we did. The sheep have won it seven times and they don't have seven stars. They do have one however for their euro win back in the day.

When TW wins the Europa league for us next season then let's get a feckin massive star above our badge.....but a national cup....we don't need a star. Let's now play it a bit cooler.

Dumbarton! That's desperation on their part. Where does it stop? Ramsdens cup? League cup?

We won the Scottish cup and was the best day of my life, but I do think that putting a star above or badge for doing it is desperate, plus the remaining premiership teams would literally piss themselves laughing if we did. The sheep have won it seven times and they don't have seven stars. They do have one however for their euro win back in the day.

When TW wins the Europa league for us next season then let's get a feckin massive star above our badge.....but a national cup....we don't need a star. Let's now play it a bit cooler.

ye might be living in essex but on this  i back ye all the way .