New Strips

thesaint10

slf , noticed tonight that you were modelling your new  Eskisehirspor  zip up top for the cameras.

Was a wise move to show the back of your new top to the cameras by facing away.

I am sure that Athens saint will agree with me that it was a shrewd move on your part.

P.s. just a pity that you complained about the lack of mirrors at the photo shoot. :laugh::wink:

ye might be living in essex but on this i back ye all the way .

Thank you, I am honoured with your backing. I tell you what, why don't you come down and savour it's delights one day? We can hook up with joey essex and go to sugarhut, then go for a romantic stroll down Southend seafront licking a rossi ice cream talking about where we can buy some white heels for our big night out. It will be Reem.

We've won 1 trophy in our entire history so to add a star would be embarrassing and desperate. However, I like the idea of a Mickey Mouse face above the badge to commemorate our Challenge Cup win.

mickey_mouse.gif

st-johnstone-logo.png

We've won 1 trophy in our entire history so to add a star would be embarrassing and desperate. However, I like the idea of a Mickey Mouse face above the badge to commemorate our Challenge Cup win.

mickey_mouse.gif

st-johnstone-logo.png

Braw.can you contact the club with yer braw idea.

mickey_mouse.gif

st-johnstone-logo.png

Whatever you do for a living, you're wasted.  Unless you do something in graphic design or cartooning, then you're not.

mickey_mouse.gif

st-johnstone-logo.png

Disney work for me.

Hilarious image up top....belter,

i have a star on my top, but will be adding a mickey mouse to it 1 scots cup, 1 challange......... and the words "GLORY HUNTER 14" on the back....

we won the cup, we can decide if we count that. Stars on tops are a new thing, they started for world cups, then champions league/european wins, then clubs like rangers put one per 10 league title wins.... personally i'd have put one on it. very few football fans, would begrudge us our win. So many fans from other teams can't wait to offer their congrats to us on the win....

loads of people against the idea, which is fair. Would be nice for winners to have something, like (as someone mentioned before) the italians have a circle patch on the arm of their shirts to mark themselves out as cup winners. OR if cup winners were to have this only when playing cup matches..... point really being that any customisations to tops simply offer the club a way to MAKE MORE MONEY!

........and on that....... anyone got a cup final top with the william hill badge on the arm? ......

Edited by MySpazz

slf , noticed tonight that you were modelling your new  Eskisehirspor  zip up top for the cameras.

Was a wise move to show the back of your new top to the cameras by facing away.

I am sure that Athens saint will agree with me that it was a shrewd move on your part.

P.s. just a pity that you complained about the lack of mirrors at the photo shoot. :laugh::wink:

any pictures and what type of zip up top

Dumbarton have won the top division twice and also the Scottish Cup and in their lifetime are more successful than St Johnstone ;-)

but did they get into champions league or the europa league

vale of leven have went down hill since getting beat in the final

not this or last century successes 

but you are right in your statement

I actually don't mind that (St Mirren away strip design)....but have never been a leader in the fashion stakes :blink:

Yeah, it's not as bad as their home strip! Owch!!!

If they had made their home like the bit poking through the away, then it would have been quite nice. I like the idea of a slightly different away strip. Speaking if which, I don't suppose there is any news on ours? Other than the rumoured black and red again, which I hope we don't go with.

If I had a choice, the away would be the reverse of the home.