New Strips

thesaint10

You've got to bang your head against a brick wall sometimes

With the home strip we made a good announcement and an awesome video that had everyone wanting to go out and buy a shirt and I know I bought the kids 2 tops because the video had me buzzing.

Now we announce that the away top is going on sale tomorrow at 9am, But there is no picture of the strip - now this isn't me moaning that we cant see what it looks like but from a Marketing point of view how can you ask people to buy a product that you don't even know what it is.

We are not a big club that would have people lined up at 9am to buy a white shirt with a big brown stain on it. We need to continue to do things in the correct way and this just baffles me!

I am having a little pop at how the club have done this but also praising at the same time with the effort on the home top ;-)

Red and Black again. A bit surprised.

Not too impressed with that choice. Neither are really Saints colours so perfectly fine as a one off away kit or perhaps retained as a third kit.

In an ideal world I'd like to see a white away kit one season and something original the next, with the previous seasons away kit becoming the third kit.

Not too impressed with that choice. Neither are really Saints colours so perfectly fine as a one off away kit or perhaps retained as a third kit.

In an ideal world I'd like to see a white away kit one season and something original the next, with the previous seasons away kit becoming the third kit.

Isn't it the best seeking top we have ever had, if it sells then go with it

Would have quite liked red and black hoops like Germany if we were to have the same colours again.

Home and away tops will be too similar to last season in my opinion.

I'd like to see us go a bit different for once. Maybe a pink strip?

Anyway, do we not have to have 3 strips for Europe? What is our 3rd then?

Am getting a Saints top for my birthday from the Beloved.

Could someone please confirm that these are available from Campus, the Saints shop on the night of the Lucerne match, and on-line?

And does anyone know if cup final tops are still available - thanks.

I believe cup final tops sold out.

TTL will have the Saints tops on sale from their online shop tomorrow and Campus will be selling it from 9am tomorrow.

Official PerthSaints        ✔ @St_Johnstone_FC

We will be wearing our new red and black away kit in Luzern. It goes on sale from @thecampussports from 9am tomorrow and online via @TTL_LTD

Lets be honest football is not about fashion its about what is inside the jersey. Some will like it some will detest it (me). We are not going to survive on the sales of the away shirt. I guess we would sell the same number no matter what colour it is. However I am a traditionalist and red and black is not our colours (unless you old enough to remember the 1800s)