New Strips

thesaint10

I trust the club tried to put the wheels in motion for a new sponsorship deal before the end of the season. I thought a deal would of been struck by now but hey, that's football.

I've been happy with the look and quality of the joma kits and other bits but i do wish the club would have a stand alone eshop to look through rather than going to ttl.

Looking forward to seeing the new kit though.

If people want the new Saints strip to come out why don't you volunteer to design, manufacture, market and sell it yourself? It's not too much to ask surely.

We've had a few over the years which looked like they had!

Maybe we should just buy a big stock of Joma tops and let folk customise their top with choice of old or new badge and choice of sponsor or not! LAUGH OUT LOUD

If people want the new Saints strip to come out why don't you volunteer to design, manufacture, market and sell it yourself? It's not too much to ask surely.

Either that or we could just do what nearly every other premiership team has done and get the people who are paid to do that stuff to get there fingers out!

Either that or we could just do what nearly every other premiership team has done and get the people who are paid to do that stuff to get there fingers out!

I see no sign of the new Dundee, Hamilton, ICT, Partick Thistle, Kilmarnock kits being out and photographed in the flesh. So by "nearly every" you mean half??

Edited by Widge

Some folk on here don't seem to remember the days (not so long ago!) when we were lucky to have the replica strips by Christmas.  Joma/TTL and Saints have done a much better job.

Remember the old xara kits. Best excuse was that the kits and tracksuits were stuck in customs.

Remember the old xara kits. Best excuse was that the kits and tracksuits were stuck in customs.

I used to love the old yellow & black Xara away top that we had in the late 90s (1999?). From what's been said on this thread it sounds like we're getting another EsEs rip off this year, but I'd like to see something similar to that yellow one at some point - the black trim would work well as an alternative to the usual flashes of blue that we seem to go for with a yellow top.

Some ex players of the club are proven cheats, the club themselves are not proven cheats.

at the time of the match-fixing it was current players and the TECHNICAL DIRECTOR. If it was any club other than the beloved EsEs then you'd agree the club are cheats.

You're defending the indefensible.