Cup Final Bus/raffle

Huge thanks to everyone who helped with running the buses -to those who made a great effort to obtain Raffle prizes and a massive thanks to those who sold tickets on the day.

We took in  £2,858  ( Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Eight Pounds) over and above the cost of all the buses etc.

A.

Athens Saint - yeah it would appear they had one of their best days in a long tome -not heard the official tally yet -but it should keep them going for a while and perhaps make their management see what Saints Supporters can do IF we get a fair crack of the premises - Who knows they might redecorate and make the place a bit more appealing to supporters.

aye, SAINTS SUPPORTERS!!

get the h-uns oot! ha ha.

Athens Saint - yeah it would appear they had one of their best days in a long tome -not heard the official tally yet -but it should keep them going for a while and perhaps make their management see what Saints Supporters can do IF we get a fair crack of the premises - Who knows they might redecorate and make the place a bit more appealing to supporters.

Edited by fazman1977

I m sure Jason will not mind me saying!Jason was selling Saints tops and asked Steward for permission to sell them.

As this is not allowed on Club premises he was rightly refused(Correct decision in my opinion(Sorry Jase!)

Any way Jason in his wisdom decided to give Ian some sweary verbals of what he thought of him and not letting him sell his wares.

It was a flash in the pan thing , dont think Jason is  banned as such, more Jason walking out

I am confident he would be allowed in next time he is up!Weather he would want to be is another story!

Right Myspaz?

The older team causing trouble, I love it. The young team have a lot to learn :cool:  I was in Ormonds a few hours previous that day and some young lads came in selling "chicken breasts"....no dramas and.....not surprisingly...no sales :laugh:. I presume said barman supports The the.

Spazzy Jason, the new Arthur Dailey of modern times. Loving it !