Stolen Saints Scarfs

PerthSeany

Peoples help would be greatly appreciated.

I was moving house on Thursday due to "Family reasons" it was a last minute thing into a council flat in town.

We moved all our boxes of stuff into the flat but the council being the council were not ready so carpets and locks etc needed to be sorted out so we were told we had to stay out the property while it was being finished.

During that period someone employed by the council has gone through my stuff and stole a box full of Saints stuff. it had the scarfs and programs from the European ties in it from this season, also my cup final scarf as well as other things.

I know its very unlikely but If anyone happened to know of anyone who might have my stuff could the pretty please let me know.

Thanks.

Edited by PerthSeany

I was moving house on Thursday due to "Family reasons" it was a last minute thing into a council flat in town.

We moved all our boxes of stuff into the flat but the council being the council were not ready so carpets and locks etc needed to be sorted out so we were told we had to stay out the property while it was being finished.

During that period someone employed by the council has gone through my stuff and stole a box full of Saints stuff. it had the scarfs and programs from the European ties in it from this season, also my cup final scarf as well as other things.

I know its very unlikely but If anyone happened to know of anyone who might have my stuff could the pretty please let me know.

Thanks.

Report it to the council. With your name,address etc it may be obvious who would have had access to your stuff.

Thanks.

I'm biling reading this. Lets get this lads stuff back Saints fans.

Suggestion is that all here trawl the classifieds, Ebay, Gumtree, local papers etc, chances are that on the back of Saints fortunes this thieving F**ker thinks he can make a small one of his own. Doubtful they will keep it themselves.

Make contact, if any of the other stuff is there then take the lot. but, report it to the Police first before you take any action yourself Perthseany. So not cool :cool:   

If you seriously think a PKC employee would risk their job, career and pension to nick a few bits of random stuff, you really need to look in the mirror. Obviously the poster is a decent guy who is really annoyed at this disgusting robbery. But to post on here that the council person did it?

You would not do for a single second what my wife does every day to protect you from some (NOT the poster) of these people, and help these people (Not the poster) every day. Can't say anymore, but get a ****in grip. Someone has to deal with the scum, so you can sleep soundly. She does, you don't. Fu-c of with the random accusations.

If you seriously think a PKC employee would risk their job, career and pension to nick a few bits of random stuff, you really need to look in the mirror. Obviously the poster is a decent guy who is really annoyed at this disgusting robbery. But to post on here that the council person did it?

You would not do for a single second what my wife does every day to protect you from some (NOT the poster) of these people, and help these people (Not the poster) every day. Can't say anymore, but get a ****in grip. Someone has to deal with the scum, so you can sleep soundly. She does, you don't. Fu-c of with the random accusations.

I had you down as a good guy.

I know PerthSeany personally, in fact he's a top friend. He texted me this morning telling me about the theft.

Someone, whether directly employed or sub contracted by the local authority has taken it upon themselves to lift some of his property.

Unless you have any other theories which make any sense?

A unicorn took it whilst looking for a field to graze in?

Andy Goram was just passing and fancied a bit of Saints memorabilia?

Two of the Jackson five declared their love for Saints and robbed some houses to get some Saints gear?

Na, didn't think so. Unfortunately, whether you like it or not there are people out there who simply can't help themselves and their career and livelihoods are the last thing on their minds when they do what they do.

Working for the council doesn't automatically make you a good guy.

If you seriously think a PKC employee would risk their job, career and pension to nick a few bits of random stuff, you really need to look in the mirror. Obviously the poster is a decent guy who is really annoyed at this disgusting robbery. But to post on here that the council person did it?

You would not do for a single second what my wife does every day to protect you from some (NOT the poster) of these people, and help these people (Not the poster) every day. Can't say anymore, but get a ****in grip. Someone has to deal with the scum, so you can sleep soundly. She does, you don't. Fu-c of with the random accusations.

I know PerthSeany personally, in fact he's a top friend. He texted me this morning telling me about the theft.

Someone, whether directly employed or sub contracted by the local authority has taken it upon themselves to lift some of his property.

Two of the Jackson five declared their love for Saints and robbed some houses to get some Saints gear?

Na, didn't think so. Unfortunately, whether you like it or not there are people out there who simply can't help themselves and their career and livelihoods are the last thing on their minds when they do what they do.

Blimey, you obviously feel quite strongly about this, as you posted that 3 times!!!!

I went into hyper-protective mode there. Ma missus works for PKC, and does amazing things for homeless folk, and she's fairly well-known about Perth for her work. I obviously can't say anymore, you'll understand. She was in tears at the suggestion that she or one of her crew would do anything so disgusting.

I'm fairly convinced you're wrong about this, If you're right, whatever bas-tard did that needs to be strung up.

Agree that it is pretty clear that someone working for or on behalf of the council is responsible. Also agree that the only course of action is to inform the council that possessions have been stolen when their employees and/or contractors were in carrying out work. It will be very easy for them to find out who exactly was in the flat at the time. I would also report it to the police.

You will have more luck that way than posting it on here, I'm afraid.

Grrrrrrrr.

Ok then.

My wife deals with paedophiles, rapists, druggies and other wankers every single day. She keeps them from you. You pay her £22,000 a year for that. Cheers, folks. And then you come on here and slag her off......grrrrrrrrrrrrr

No one slagged off your wife.

Or mentioned her for that matter.

The fact is.. THE BOX WAS THERE WHEN I LEFT THE HOUSE. WHEN I CAME BACK THE WHOLE BOX WAS GONE. YOU DO THE MATHS.

the reason i shared it with people on here is because people live in Perth and might have someone try and flog them some saints stuff.

Edited by PerthSeany

Grrrrrrrr.

Ok then.

My wife deals with paedophiles, rapists, druggies and other wankers every single day. She keeps them from you. You pay her £22,000 a year for that. Cheers, folks. And then you come on here and slag her off......grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Aye ok.

Nobody is slagging your wife off. Thank god there is people like her around to keep these vermin away from us.

You really seem to be taking this far too personally though.

Jeez. Biggest overreaction I've ever seen. Nobody is actually criticising your wife. This has nothing to do with her. Just because she works for the council does not mean that everything the council does, or indeed those affiliated with it, reflects on your wife in any way. This reflects only on the individual who took the stuff. A person who quite clearly works for, or is contracted to work for, the council. It's not wrong, critical or improper to point that out and it certainly has no bearing on your wife as a person or the work she does in her job.

I suggest you leave the thread, go calm down and come back with your rational head on.

Very difficult this one. Tempted to close it as accusations are being bandied about with out any proof yet I feel the posters pain.

Can you categorically say and prove that nobody other than council employees/representatives had been in the property between you leaving your boxes and finding 1 missing? 

Very difficult this one. Tempted to close it as accusations are being bandied about with out any proof yet I feel the posters pain.

Can you categorically say and prove that nobody other than council employees/representatives had been in the property between you leaving your boxes and finding 1 missing?

Only people with keys were the council and whoever they gave them to. Even I wasn't allowed a key at this point.

You can close if u wish. Just want people to know if they come across something then it could be mine

Edited by PerthSeany