Season Tickets

Kyle

A flexi ticket of 5 or 10 games would certainly benefit a lot of people including emergency service personnel and those with erratic routines/ rotas I for 1 would definitely purchase this I just cannot justify a season ticket where by I cannot guarantee what games and when I will be able to attend this year I only managed 5 home games between corresponding pay days home games and weekend off having a flexi pass would allow me for 1 the chance to attend more games

Ya dancer - took a deep breath and said to the fine lady " i phoned mcdiarmid yesterday and the season tickets are cheap as feck, I have asked for an application to be sent and i am going to put the 2 bairns on it too "

boooom she never batted an eyelid so thats x3

ps i never had one last year just paid at the gate :laugh:

ave got a wee chufty oan

was there an early bird price last year. something like if you paid by 30 June you got Eurpean game free or something.

There used to be an early bird thing but can't remember if it happened last season. S/T holders got in for £15 (iirc) at the Rosenberg game, but had to pay full whack for the Minsk game.

I think S/T holder got into the ESES game free the season before, but I cannae mind if this is correct.

I thought the early bird package was £295 until 30th June rising to £330 or similar thereafter last season. I remember going up on 30th June to make sure I got it on time!

Got mine today. Will sort it out next week. £295 plus £25 cup top up. Great deal.

knew there was something about 30 June last year,

The bottom line here is that the season tickets are excellent value even as my kids get older and all don't qualify for the free tickets. I also like the idea of the cup top up which is a decent price and means I now know what the cost will be for attending all matches at McDiarmid. Some seasons you will win with this, (last year I think we only had one home game in the two cups). At least this year we go into it as Scottish Cup Holders and a target for everybody :laugh:

One other observation and shows the incredible achievements over the last few years. the 'cup' top up is for domestic games only.

The one part I am not sure about on the cup top up is the cost for 17-18 year olds and students. Might  be they are being treated as adults with the cost at £25 which I still think is decent value.

My renewals will be dealt with on Monday . Although its a chunk of money, £855 for 5 of us (only 1 under 12) to attend every domestic match at McDiarmid (except Ando's testimonial match) is actually tremendous value for money particularly compared to away prices where it can easily be the best part of £100 for the 5 of us for one match. I encourage everybody who is thinking about it and can afford it to get tickets. Amongst the many great scenes over the Cup Final weekend was on the Sunday where there were no bigot brothers tops to be seen anywhere. Seeing loads of kids in blue and white was fantastic..

Also special mention to Fiona for coming on the Forum on Friday to explain and help. A credit to the Club and a very positive move which as some have said has hopefully taken the heat out of issue when there are so many positives about the Club. COYS

Just so folk know, I e-mailed Fiona as per her request earlier in this thread re flex-tickets. I made a brief case for them in general, and for them for emergency/armed force folk in particular, trying to reflect what people have said on here.

Fiona has replied already and will raise the matter at a meeting tomorrow.

So whatever decision is made, the idea will have been looked at.

EJust so folk know, I e-mailed Fiona as per her request earlier in this thread re flex-tickets. I made a brief case for them in general, and for them for emergency/armed force folk in particular, trying to reflect what people have said on here.

Fiona has replied already and will raise the matter at a meeting tomorrow.

So whatever decision is made, the idea will have been looked at.

There was a large notice inside the Main entrance door today advertising a deal  which I had not noticed before. 

Briefly it was about an Armed forces ticket. 6 games for £90.

Then as I had a closer look,  it was for season 2013/2014.

Odd? 

Did ye just sit there for nearly a whole year before coming out with the above statement.maybe yer ideas were shit.see post 166.

Just to reply to this... I found my email sent 1st August 2013 to Saints.

I basically put forward the idea of a 'loyalty card' that other business use (for example Nandos, who after a certain number of visits and stamps on their card give you free food). Attend x amount of home games, get the next one free. Beneficial to the fan who can attend some home games but not every home game.

Also the idea of the official site/facebook/twitter running competitions for fans to win tickets/signed saints items etc etc.

Maybe Fiona could raise this with whoever at McDiarmid?

Edited by Honest Saints Fan

Fiona, do you know if the club are planning to make public the number of tickets sold? The updates on twitter, Facebook and website showing how many cup final tickets sold at each stage was quite powerful.

Maybe when we reach, 500, 1,000 etc.

Is there a target in mind, such as Tommy's 15k for the final?