Season Tickets

Kyle

Don't understand the references to Dumbarton other than they are HSFs wee team.

I expect saints will end with an increase in season tickets of about 30/40% which is good but will still represent less than 20% of the total that went to Hampden.

Could we be doing more to increase sales??

Possibly. If we do have the contact details for everyone that bought a cup final ticket but would they get a return on the £8000 plus in postage alone not to mention staff costs printing that it would cost to put a letter or mail shot out to everyone.

Edited by mainstand

Don't understand the references to Dumbarton other than they are HSFs wee team.

I expect saints will end with an increase in season tickets of about 30/40% which is good but will still represent less than 20% of the total that went to Hampden.

Could we be doing more to increase sales??

Possibly. If we do have the contact details for everyone that bought a cup final ticket but would they get a return on the £8000 plus in postage alone not to mention staff costs printing that it would cost to put a letter or mail shot out to everyone.

Sending out actual letters would obviously not be worth it as you say, but is it that much of a stretch to send out an email?

I'm sure they'll send something out soon. Hopefully we do see a decent increase, especially in the family stand as I think that's where we'll see a long term gain.

To be fair, it is a big jump from being an occasional fan to having a season ticket. A 20% increase would be a decent effort in my opinion. What I would like to see is a noticeable increase in the pay at gate numbers. Maybe someone who went to 10 games a season now going to 15, 5 to 10 etc.

Sending out actual letters would obviously not be worth it as you say, but is it that much of a stretch to send out an email?

I'm sure they'll send something out soon. Hopefully we do see a decent increase, especially in the family stand as I think that's where we'll see a long term gain.

Agree Kyle but did the Club take an email address from all of those that they sold tickets to??

To be fair, it is a big jump from being an occasional fan to having a season ticket. A 20% increase would be a decent effort in my opinion. What I would like to see is a noticeable increase in the pay at gate numbers. Maybe someone who went to 10 games a season now going to 15, 5 to 10 etc.

I think a lot of the pay at the gate fans will be the ones that are buying the new season tickets so there may not be much bigger crowds. Hopefully not though.

Widge I got mine today with parking bay ticket.

Would think you need to contact ticket office and query.

Cheers. I'm not too concerned to be honest, we've had the space for the last 5/6 seasons anyway, I figured they'd just forgotten. I'll phone up at some point and probably just pick it up at some point if I'm in Perth, if not I'm sure they'll send it out it I ask so nicely!!