Random Saints Related Questions

sleepless

There are two clubs (excluding ourselves) in the draw for the Europa League Second Qualifying Round who have already played a European tie in Perth. Can you name them?

ESES and Hafnarfjoar or something along those lines.

ETA: just noticed yon Icelandic team enter at round one so either I'm wrong or Rosenborg make it three teams.

Edited by Ali91

Think it might be ESES. And (Zeljeznicar) Sarajevo.

Though they appear to now go under the "Sarajevo" name since the Country broke up.

Sorry meant mcd not Perth.. Between two of you you got the answer anyway..

Hafnarfjardur beat Dunfermline at McD in around 2003 I think when DAFC had the Uefa pilot plastic pitch which was unsuitable for European football

Sorry meant mcd not Perth.. Between two of you you got the answer anyway..

Hafnarfjardur beat Dunfermline at McD in around 2003 I think when DAFC had the Uefa pilot plastic pitch which was unsuitable for European football

Ah, I see, it was a trick question. You meant Mcd but just said Perth so we would get it wrong. 

You must be too young to remember Sarajevo at Muirton  :oops:

Always liked Sweet Caroline.

I quite like football teams having random 'non football' songs i.e. Killie-paper roses, Wolves-Wand'rin' Star, West Ham-Blowing Bubbles.

The fact that Sweet Caroline was played over the tannoy post Semi final and Final surely cements it as our song.

P.S. Anyone who heard me and Midgey's karaoke version at POTY may never want to hear it again!!

I must let you see a photo of Midgey singing it with my son!