Is This The One Chance

Center Half

Celtic have gone for a unknown as their manager and looks like for them the cheaper option, So is the opportunity for someone else to have a real go at the League title, Or are they really way out on their own and no one else can have a realistic chance. I personally think if the Arabs can keep their young players( There were 3 or 4 times last year they were unbeatable )and

get a bit more consistency they may run them close, we could stay under the radar and sneak in on the parade late on :wink:

Celtic will always have the more money to invest in players and to pay higher wages. Therefore the quality of players at Celtic park will be superior to the rest. The only question is can the new manager blend them into a team and how many of his squad can he keep. As for the Arabs the problem is not keeping the young players but getting a manager and coaching staff that can take them to the next level. McNamara proved he is not up the challenge when he could not influence the cup final with his substitutions and tactics. So the answer to your question is no. In my opinion Celtic will win the league by at least 12 points. 

Edited by Inchcolm

No chance, at all, whatsoever, of Saints winning the title. I hope there are no young fans thinking we can "kick on" from the cup win and challenge for the title. Can't happen. The magic of the cup win rest in the fact that we are a diddy team who won it. Until the twisted twins feck off, we always will be.<br /><br />A single win against the twisted sister at some point would be braw, and a realistic ambition.<br /><br />Having said that, I will be shouting my nut off for Celtic in the CL, as our nation' champions, and I<br />hope all Saintees will.

I personally think if the Arabs can keep their young players( There were 3 or 4 times last year they were unbeatable )and

get a bit more consistency they may run them close.

You are surely having a laugh ! Utds kids are nowhere near as good as they think they are .

We were unbeatable more than 4 times last season !!

X Having said that, I will be shouting my nut off for Celtic in the CL, as our nation' champions, and I<br />hope all Saintees will.

Nope, could never bring myself to support them, I hope they do ok for our coefficient but I'd hate for them to get any further than the last 16, that would be unbearable.

Celtic have gone for a unknown as their manager and looks like for them the cheaper option, So is the opportunity for someone else to have a real go at the League title, Or are they really way out on their own and no one else can have a realistic chance. I personally think if the Arabs can keep their young players( There were 3 or 4 times last year they were unbeatable )and

get a bit more consistency they may run them close, we could stay under the radar and sneak in on the parade late on :wink:

United's kids are so over-hyped it's embarrassing.

Stay off the drugs  dude !!

You know this just maybe, Just maybe this could be a magical year of topping the league and surpassing Celtic to do something that would be regarded as the biggest acheivement in the history of Scottish football and not only having a Scottish Cup but adding on The Champions of Scotland and into The Champions League...

ARE YOU ON SOME KINDA F$%%&&KING TABLET RIGHT NOW........Because I'm on the same one...I've had that dream also....

Thanks for your replies and thoughts I only found out how to create a new topic and for a laugh decided to go with this lead as I was sitting with the papers on my Knee and all the different views on how he will/wont do this at Celtic, I am new to all this forum stuff but I did think the winking face was a clue, anyway thanks for at least responding and winning me the bet I would get 20+ replies :wink:  :wink:      

The one and only Mr Ramie Stewart, scoring the penalty against Aston Villa in the last few minutes of the Quarter Final of the Fa Cup on the way to winning it with West Ham, I also will change it from time to time for the other Center Half from Perth Mr Bobby Moncur . and thanks for you Question Old Lethamite.   :laugh:   

Good topic, and glad you made your target.  Now, can you tell me who the player is in your profile picture.  Been baffling me for months.