Is This The One Chance

Center Half

Ha Ha , never mind the world cup starts soon that will keep everybody occupied and no need for discussing such topics as this :wink:  Clarkies messed up our heads decades ago. watch and no get sunburnt out the back noo.

you need to stay oot o the Tayside at lunchtime CH. It's messin' wi yer heid!

Celtic have gone for a unknown as their manager and looks like for them the cheaper option, So is the opportunity for someone else to have a real go at the League title, Or are they really way out on their own and no one else can have a realistic chance. I personally think if the Arabs can keep their young players( There were 3 or 4 times last year they were unbeatable )and

get a bit more consistency they may run them close, we could stay under the radar and sneak in on the parade late on :wink:

It is possible but exceptionally unlikely. For a non-Old Firm club to win would require a group of 4ish top youngsters coming through at the same time, a spine/core of top level experienced players at SPL level, a top goal scorer and most importantly a shit load of luck, specifically with staying injury free. Aberdeen are probably the side closest to being able to achieve this. They have 2 or 3 top youngsters, Reynolds, Anderson, Flood and Robson. But they would still need 4 top signings to even come close. United have the youngsters but none of the rest. Motherwell work wonders with their ever changing squad but I can't really see them coming close. Saints have a top goalscorer and a spine of solid pros. I owuld love somebody to do it, even if it were Aberdeen but I can't see it happening.

Ha Ha , never mind the world cup starts soon that will keep everybody occupied and no need for discussing such topics as this :wink:  Clarkies messed up our heads decades ago. watch and no get sunburnt out the back noo.

That would be when it was known as "The Byre" and the aroma fae the bogs cleared yer heid no messed with it.

Could,na smell the bogs for the fag reek :evil: , Mind they managed to carve out a double six domino on the wall through the nicotine stains on it.

Wiz a laugh in there though,  

clarkies wiz the local football team pub that me and wee will fae another Perth graced in our early days :laugh:. If you played well and won you were able to have a pint in relative piece. But if you lost or didna play that good by Phuck the older clientele didna hold back in telling you what they thought of ye,      

That would be when it was known as "The Byre" and the aroma fae the bogs cleared yer heid no messed with it.

Could,na smell the bogs for the fag reek :evil: , Mind they managed to carve out a double six domino on the wall through the nicotine stains on it.

Wiz a laugh in there though,  

clarkies wiz the local football team pub that me and wee will fae another Perth graced in our early days :laugh:. If you played well and won you were able to have a pint in relative piece. But if you lost or didna play that good by Phuck the older clientele didna hold back in telling you what they thought of ye,      

It was always like then even when Terry Clark used to play for The Juvies at the same time as Ronnie Northcott, Wee Mo Morton, and Brian Mitchell to name a few. Jimmy Lennon fae Bankfoot was the manager then.

I used to work in the bar part time.

Was a Store Street man.

just before my time Templer, I was 16 when I started playing for Juvies, Brian and Mo had stopped, Ronnie still played and Jimmy was still Manager.

there was a Barman right enough who would not serve me about then cause I wizna old enough Phucking jobs worth :wink:  . 

It was always like then even when Terry Clark used to play for The Juvies at the same time as Ronnie Northcott, Wee Mo Morton, and Brian Mitchell to name a few. Jimmy Lennon fae Bankfoot was the manager then.

I used to work in the bar part time.

Was a Store Street man.

just before my time Templer, I was 16 when I started playing for Juvies, Brian and Mo had stopped, Ronnie still played and Jimmy was still Manager.

there was a Barman right enough who would not serve me about then cause I wizna old enough Phucking jobs worth :wink:  . 

No me!!

Was it Barnie? Ak Norrie Barron's fae Mill Street, or Joe Smith Murrsy Place.

Most of the time I was in "the lounge" working - a dangerous place when these mill lassies and women had a night out.

No wisna any o them, was hardly ever in the lounge to be fair, had to be a special occasion to be down there :laugh:  

No me!!

Was it Barnie? Ak Norrie Barron's fae Mill Street, or Joe Smith Murrsy Place.

Most of the time I was in "the lounge" working - a dangerous place when these mill lassies and women had a night out.