Worldwide St Johnstone Fans - Player Sponsorship

AthensSaint

Malcolm,  the feeling was us overseas fans wanted to build on things after we had met over the cup final weekend. We feel this is a good way to do it. collectively and at reasonable expense. Not saying people cant contribute more. We have a target of three hundred pounds for Ando's match ball sponsorship. I don't think we collectively want to make it large. If an overseas individual wants to do there own sponsorship, then cool. It is all benefit to the club  :) .  

Yeah, that's cool, and it's great what you guys are doing. Just wanted to point out opportunities for individuals. Although I do realise that, apart from the match worn strip, the main incentive for sponsorship is the end of season sponsors evening and, with the usually short notice of when it happens, and all you guys being miles away, it's maybe not all that an attrative proposition.

I was also hoping the locally based supporters might have been inspired to take up a sponsorship too,

The WAP Overseas Saints have been confirmed as the group for sponsoring Ando's testimonial in way of match ball package. Its's gonna cost 300 GBP and we haven't collected yet but it is ours and we will meet our target. We will be supporting a St. Johnstone footballer who has been loyal to the club. A player who over the past  ten years has just got better and better. A Saints player who goes down in our history for scoring the first ever goal for St.Johnstone in a Scottish Cup final. I hope nobody is overly disappointed in this decision. I was told that many other business groups wanted this sponsorship but the testimonial committee agreed straight away that it should be ours. Most importantly, Ando is completely made up about the overseas fans support for him. We get much more than a normal game for our sponsorship  

Payment was a small issue but Stanley Saint has a pay pal account. He is very well known to all of us and as of tomorrow, I will give his pay pal details on PM only. So next week we will start to collect. 

The WAP Overseas Saints have been confirmed as the group for sponsoring Ando's testimonial in way of match ball package. Its's gonna cost 300 GBP and we haven't collected yet but it is ours and we will meet our target. We will be supporting a St. Johnstone footballer who has been loyal to the club. A player who over the past  ten years has just got better and better. A Saints player who goes down in our history for scoring the first ever goal for St.Johnstone in a Scottish Cup final. I hope nobody is overly disappointed in this decision. I was told that many other business groups wanted this sponsorship but the testimonial committee agreed straight away that it should be ours. Most importantly, Ando is completely made up about the overseas fans support for him. We get much more than a normal game for our sponsorship  

Payment was a small issue but Stanley Saint has a pay pal account. He is very well known to all of us and as of tomorrow, I will give his pay pal details on PM only. So next week we will start to collect. 

Braw

Well, it has taken many (many) years, but you have finally achieved something good that wasn't all about your own benefit.

Well done :)