Worldwide St Johnstone Fans - Player Sponsorship

AthensSaint

What a response from the OverSeas Exiles. Hopefully for everyone it has been a wee bit of fun and even long before the testimonial game. We did it for a good reason and a good cause and at minimal expense. I was slightly concerned about StanleySaint helping because  he had been living on a peat bog the size of Jeanfield park in the South Atlantic with only four women and ten thousand sheep for so long but regardless he has pulled through and proven to be a top notch "treasurer"....Thanks very much Andy :wink:

Stanley will update where we stand on figure but we made the cut for Ando match ball in the middle of the weekend somewhere and that was all we wanted to collectively achieve. I think we will still have a few contributions coming in over the next few days (including me) so when Andy updates we can see if the extra is enough for what the majority want. A glass frame for our signed shirt would cost as would a case for OUR match ball so we probably need a bit extra regardless, so dont stop if you want to make a wee contribution. In my opinion (which is not important) I think we should at least keep the ball,...for ever. We could auction the top and give it to youth development, i dunno, please discuss ??

What a response from the OverSeas Exiles. Hopefully for everyone it has been a wee bit of fun and even long before the testimonial game. We did it for a good reason and a good cause and at minimal expense. I was slightly concerned about StanleySaint helping because  he had been living on a peat bog the size of Jeanfield park in the South Atlantic with only four women and ten thousand sheep for so long but regardless he has pulled through and proven to be a top notch "treasurer"....Thanks very much Andy :wink:

Stanley will update where we stand on figure but we made the cut for Ando match ball in the middle of the weekend somewhere and that was all we wanted to collectively achieve. I think we will still have a few contributions coming in over the next few days (including me) so when Andy updates we can see if the extra is enough for what the majority want. A glass frame for our signed shirt would cost as would a case for OUR match ball so we probably need a bit extra regardless, so dont stop if you want to make a wee contribution. In my opinion (which is not important) I think we should at least keep the ball,...for ever. We could auction the top and give it to youth development, i dunno, please discuss ??

Great stuff John you and Colonel Bogey have played a blinder as well as the expats getting their siller in double quick.

Glad to be part off this John.W

Just one last comment if you dont mind :unsure:

All who contributed will be in the Ando programme but as an online name only and without figure. Please PM me if u dont want to be mentioned.  

I am  now handing the baton over to Texas Saint for us online WAP Exiles next project. I leave him this because his contribution was very generous but of course everything in Texas is bigger ( - well apart from his cup final flag :wink: ). Stanley remains as a very trusted treasurer.  

Thanks   

Just one last comment if you dont mind :unsure:

All who contributed will be in the Ando programme but as an online name only and without figure. Please PM me if u dont want to be mentioned.  

I am  now handing the baton over to Texas Saint for us online WAP Exiles next project. I leave him this because his contribution was very generous but of course everything in Texas is bigger ( - well apart from his cup final flag :wink: ). Stanley remains as a very trusted treasurer.  

Thanks   

------------------------------------

You had a wifey to fix your miserable flag. mine was a raw epitome of true support, rough and ready with a few ailing letter or two

------------------------------------

You had a wifey to fix your miserable flag. mine was a raw epitome of true support, rough and ready with a few ailing letter or two

Texas, Stanley (Andy) and self have agreed that due to your very generous donation that you will have last call in what we call ourselves. I dunno if you want to "guage" further opinion but you have the "autonomy" card for when we/you make the final call.   

Still interest on us overseas/exiles coming in from other sources. Must have been The Daily Record spread as he had found my email.....

So from our Desert Island Saintee.......  

Hi

Just found your contact details online. As a lifelong fan who was literally on a desert island during the cup final I was interested to read about the exiles' club. Any info would be welcome.

I am sailing round the world and am now in Mauritius in the Indian Ocean but will be home for a few weeks and will be continuing my grandson's "education," particularly at Lucerne game.

I have an old school mate in South Africa and I know he keeps up with Saints news so he will be interested too.

All the best

Brian

Edited by AthensSaint

Still interest on us overseas/exiles coming in from other sources. Must have been The Daily Record spread as he had found my email.....

So from our Desert Island Saintee.......  

Hi

Just found your contact details online. As a lifelong fan who was literally on a desert island during the cup final I was interested to read about the exiles' club. Any info would be welcome.

I am sailing round the world and am now in Mauritius in the Indian Ocean but will be home for a few weeks and will be continuing my grandson's "education," particularly at Lucerne game.

I have an old school mate in South Africa and I know he keeps up with Saints news so he will be interested too.

All the best

Brian

Do you think its his own boat?

Ideal for worlwide saintees getting to matches.............sail up the tay and no accomodation problems.  He could probably pick you guys up.