The World Cup

Abernethy Saint

Lets hope Robben doesn`t get player of the tournament .He is a brilliant player but he is a diving cheating barsteward & has one of these faces you just want to punch.

Agree with the last comment, he was like that when he played for Chelsea.

German goalie is man of the tournament, both as a goalie and sweeper. 

where were your Rooneys,Rondalos,Ben Zimas/;;;Barty belives they are what the market decides! i say the market is overand self inflated and twats and chunts like you make it....aint that so Slick DT?

Pogba voted best young player,plays for Juve...might now move to Man Utd? English talent are not available and more than likely never will be

Rooney/Sheck is past it and Messi did not deserve at all best player (what did he actually do,during? fuqe all to justify creamed pants

Are you Cantona in disguise.

Whereas I can just about accept that Germany were the best team and therefore deserving champions by no stretch of the imagination can I agree with Messi as the best player the best rating I would have given him in any of his games would have been 6 out of 10 there is several Germans without even looking at any other teams that were far better overall than him.

Messi didn't deserve that award. He was certainly one of the better performers and probably in with a shout until the semi-final, but the last two games were not Golden Ball winner performances.

I personally would of given it to Rodriguez of Columbia. Hummels, Neuer, Robben and Mascherano were ahead of Messi in my mind.