Fixtures

Aitchy

Head. Wall. Bang bang bang bang bang.

Phone them up and ask. E-mail Fiona. Or just wait a bit till whichever one of the 5 and a half office staff who is responsible for this gets back from Majorca.

Honest to God, we just won the cup. Other communication channels are available.

Wish I had a life where the quality of the Saints website was the major issue.....

The fact that the job of updating the website is not being covered when people go on holiday is sort of the whole point. It implies that the club don't consider it important enough to be covered - which in my opinion is wrong. Which is why I've raised my view on the subject here. Nothing to do with my quality of life, but thanks for your concern (are you only able to talk about something if it's the most important thing in your life?).

The idea that I would spend my time phoning the club to ask them to update their website is just preposterous. Should every single fan do this? Maybe I could ask them to dictate the fixtures down the phone to me while I write them down? The whole point of putting information on websites is so that it's readily there and available so that people don't have to chase after it individually.

And the fact that "we just won the Cup" is precisely why the club needs to keep the momentum going and make sure it's getting these things right.

errrrr please see my post above. No need to dignify my inane rantings with a response. Thankfully there will be no repeat tonight as I appear to have consumed all the voddy. The OS is pretty crap- just don't think it's all that important. Big draw the morn!

Was worried about you. You are not normally a obnocuos shite.

What's happening tomorrow ?.

Likewise, patsy. Genuine question, but where on the Web site is it mentioned? Judging by mainstand and dave mc's posts it's obvious, but I've looked (even read the twitter feed) and can't see it.

It was the Local Muirton Park Annual Gala day and nothing to do with Saints, but i did ask Paul  Smith if we could get the cup as Muirton is the old Saints  stomping ground

. Paul very kindly came along  for an hour and large cues cued up for Pictures with the Cup.Happy Days

It was the Local Muirton Park Annual Gala day and nothing to do with Saints, but i did ask Paul  Smith if we could get the cup as Muirton is the old Saints  stomping ground

. Paul very kindly came along  for an hour and large cues cued up for Pictures with the Cup.Happy Days

-------------------------------------------------------

Great opportunity with each viewing to have a simple wee handout promoting season tickets and the family package....as well as with the school visits. Maybe have people sign up on a sheet with name and e-mail before they get their picture taken. We should milk the Scottish cup for all its worth to promote the club and season tickets. 

Anyway, my drum is beaten out on this subject. Saints are who they want to be.....and the change, if they want to become bigger, has to start from the top with the Browns. If they don't want to invest on the marketing side, so be it, won't change any of us supporting the club, just hope we continue to get a good flow of youngsters in to replace those that move away from the area or start knocking on the pearly gates!