Switzerland On A Budget

ryangordon86

official french gov site; modifications have been made for the category D, 31 march 2014, and will be applied as from the 1 of July 2014 (what they have modified,dont know) Previously,you could only transport up to 8 pax max,if you dont have the cat,D ! the new modifications are a directive by the european commision council

Tuesday to Friday £56 return. Ryanair

I was looking at that one but having to stay overnight in London on the Friday as the the next flight up is Saturday afternoon was putting me off. That would be 4 nights accommodation plus the edinburgh to stansted flights on top of the £56. Maybe £350 for flights and hotels.

Edited by The Blue Saint

Given the lack of info and the fact I am away in the morning for two weeks I have reluctantly,(along with Ally Low,) decided to book flights , so we are both now out...

I hope this still goes ahead and those who travel have a braw time.

Ditto for me. I've booked flights.

Edited by andrew

Can't believe how complicated these different laws are making this.  When we got into Europe to play Monaco all those years ago travel arrangements were so much simpler.  Not sure if it was the club who organised it but there was a bus that left from Perth, the bottom of Athol street if I remember right.  It was about £175 per preson which included accommodation, no stress whatsoever!

Not been able to get hold of Ryan since Tuesday.

As far as I know, the minibus is provisionally booked until noon today. I'll call and ask them to hold on till Monday, but Ryan will have to emerge. Heard he was unwell so hope he recovers soon.

I've booked flights as I couldn't wait.

Myself and Andrewb are still keen, but need to know what crack is soon as we haven't sorted accommodation. Can get the full whack to you soon as. How are we on the driver front? Can try and twist my old mans arm to come along if we are short a driver/numbers