Switzerland On A Budget

ryangordon86

Right guys just had a trawl through the thread to look at the original list of road trippers, reserve list and the travellers who have now made alternative arrangements, the list below is the folk still on the list or have not updated their travel arrangement status.  It also appears we are now down to two volunteer drivers.

1. Ryan Gordon - driver

2. Darren Patterson - driver

3. Gordon Bell

4. The Inspiration

5. Jenko82

6. Andrew Holden

7. David Holden

8. Chansey

9. Andrew B

10+11. 541ntees +1

12. Khai Donnelly

13. Phil

At this point it might worth pulling our resources with the 53 seat bus leaving from Perth, which would work out to be a little more expensive but require one night less accommodation so much of a much-ness in reality.

my plus 1 has pulled out as he cant get a passport in time. agree about the bigger bus . plus i presume it comes with a driver. no point having a half empty bus. 

Wee bit of advice needed. I might just have the chance to attend this game (Not set in stone yet but theres a good chance) Problem is my passsport is out of date,can you still go down to the central office in Glasgow and get a renewal done on the same day ?

I'm in the same boat. Phoned up on Monday past, managed to get a sameday appointment for a couple weeks time.

Still trying to contact Ryan to see if he still wants the 2 bunks in the Youth Hostel as I've been unable to raise him since 24 June.  I know he was unwell and had internet problems and I wondered if anyone had heard from him.

I take it that the mini-bus trip is off.

I got a possible mobile number from Edstar (thanks) but have not got through to him in 10 days.

Could be 2 bunk beds available on Wed 16 and Thurs 17 July.

Ryan doesn't have a mobile phone.

Also he's still doesn't have any internet.

Is Ryan a real person?

FFS. I've got 2 mobiles, one with Internet, a computer with 'tinternet and a BlackBerry playbook with Internet  and I'm thinking I'm fecking missing summat.