Psj V Fc Luzern (A)

Nick

We have arranged a game against FC Luzern fans on Wednesday 16th July for those that are travelling over and fancy a kick-about. We are playing on the pitches next to FC Luzern's stadium and the weather will determine if we play on grass or 3G (if it's wet we'll be on 3G, if it's dry we'll be on grass.

To save me taking a set of strips, can I ask all players to wear a blue Saints top as well as shorts and socks (doesn't matter what colour, but preferably blue or white).

If possible, meet at pitches for 6:15pm or if your travel arrangements won't allow that get there when you can! It will be roll-on, roll-off subs so even if you're running late you'll still get a game.

Who's in?

Aye - Nick, Nips, Broon, Ghostie, Barca, Firat, Ruari, Pops, Blair, Jordan Thompson, 7ft Messi, David Holden, Woody, Gav McD, Aiden Smith, Calum McDougall

Maybe - Heller

Naw - Matt, Kirky, Joss, Spew

Edited by nips

I'm thinking the Thursday morning would be a better bet Nick - more people likely to be able to play and it means football won't get in the way of boozing on the Wednesday night.  Might be harder for Luzern fans to get a team though - JustCan'tBeatThat, what do you think?

Any chance of an earlier kick off? Don't want to be too late getting to the pubs!

Hoping they book a pitch where your allowed a carry out on the sidelines! Not heard confirmed details yet but we were aiming for an 8pm kick off to give some folk a chance to get there.