Match Tickets For Luzern At Home

50yrs a Saint

I know I've probably annoyed some wth my defence of the Club over Season Tickets and the Website in the past, but surely now is the time to start selling tickets for the home leg against Luzern FC. The cup final feel good factor is still here and a full house for this one is achievable. Waiting till after the away leg is a massive risk, although I hope we have another memorable away victory in Europe. Now is the time to get home tickets on sale!

I see that both Motherwell and Celtic have their tickets on sale for their home games.

A little surprised that we have not said tickets on sale on x date and priced at say £20 even.

Not sure how many we'd sell before the first leg, but surely it would create a bit of a buzz and get the club back on folks radars?

I can only assume that they will be going on sale some point over the next week.

Edited by TheYellowBox

I'm assuming we will be waiting to see how the first leg goes before going all out to sell tickets. There's no point in causing any unnecessary grief for people getting in to the game. If things go badly in Switzerland we won't get near a sell out so it will be pay at the gate. We know after ticket sales for the final that we are more than capable of shifting lots of tickets in a single day so don't see an issue in waiting to see how the first leg goes.

I'm assuming we will be waiting to see how the first leg goes before going all out to sell tickets. There's no point in causing any unnecessary grief for people getting in to the game. If things go badly in Switzerland we won't get near a sell out so it will be pay at the gate. We know after ticket sales for the final that we are more than capable of shifting lots of tickets in a single day so don't see an issue in waiting to see how the first leg goes.

considering there's only a week between the games I doubt we will make it all ticket after the away leg

Why should it be all ticket? We have no chance of filling mcd, whatever the First leg score.

Would like the game to be all ticket from a purely selfish point of view.

Travelling from a fair distance to meet up with the Highland Saints minibus at Dalwhinnie. All ticket would mean leaving home at a reasonable time & sitting as a group. The experience of the Rosenborg & Minsk games would suggest that if its pay at the gate we will have to leave early & the group will end up scattered all over the ground.

Phoned and got tickets for both away and home matches.

Being a season ticket holder asked specifically if I would have my usual reserved seat.

Lady said I will check if it is available, it was and I will be in my usual place.

Surely the ticket office should be selling the non-reserved seats and offering the usual seats to the season ticket holders and if not vtaken up by a certain date released for general public sale.

What is the point in having a season ticket if for the prime games you do not have priority for your reserved seat? 

Never understood why people get so precious about a particular seat. Would you not prefer a near full house than it being only 2/3 full but all Season Ticket holders in their preferred seat?

Same with away games. There's alwats vast swathes of empty seats but you get sad cases laying claim to a seat already occupied.

how many have the club sold?

aye and and why don't they put it on twitter ,facebook ,posters all over the town and all around the internet.just like the cup final ,its so necessary to know each time a ticket is bought, it should be updated so we all know .