Match Tickets For Luzern At Home

50yrs a Saint

If you take the average ticket price as 20.00 per head a crowd of 8,000 would bring in gate receipts of  160,000.

The first home gave of the season is against Celtic and is being televised so in total should generate at least 140,000(please correct me if I`m wrong)

Even when you take off the travel expenses etc. this must surely leave enough to fund the salary of at least one more player.

There will easily be 10,000 there on Thursday.  Official attendance?  That is another statistic altogether.

Remember last year at the Minsk game?  The offical crowd was 8,594!

There was no way that there were 2,000 empty seats that night!  I would imagine the place will be close to bursting........MAGIC.

Every Saints fan has their part to play.

COYS!!

Edited by Havana Saint

If you take the average ticket price as 20.00 per head a crowd of 8,000 would bring in gate receipts of  160,000.

The first home gave of the season is against Celtic and is being televised so in total should generate at least 140,000(please correct me if I`m wrong)

Even when you take off the travel expenses etc. this must surely leave enough to fund the salary of at least one more player.

Back of a fag packet arithmetic

Braw

Lang toon you have to remember that 8000 will include kids that are free.

by the way padded area is not all hospitality or freebies. tickets are 29 quid for that area. :)

I was using the 20.00 as an average figure as you rightly say the west stand adults will be between 27 and 29 quid all the way down to the free u12 tickets

I don`t think that my figures will be that far off......unless someone knows otherwise.