2 Part Time Jobs Available In Inveralmond

Pop

I have two part time jobs available at the moment in our small warehouse here in Inveralmond. 8 -14 hours over 2-3 days a week. It is principally packing orders for our online gift business, but there is some office and admin work as well so the person would need to be physically fit and computer literate. There is no (really) heavy lifting or anything, but an eye for detail is key.

We are fairly flexible in terms of specific hours to be worked provided they are between  9am and 3pm. The number of hours per day is dependant on what needs done, with some days busier and others lighter.

PM me for details.

If I'm breaking WAP rules for posting this here, just go ahead and delete.

i can do a tuesday cause there's feck all on the telly on tues (negotiable)

my rate is £50/hr (mates rates) non negotiable, im hoping a season ticket (vip) and a bar lunch are included in the package but if not we can re-negotiate a higher hourly rate :idea:

as for the admin and office work- we can leave that to the girls eh?

Regards mr S Sid

• 2 weeks later...

I have two part time jobs available at the moment in our small warehouse here in Inveralmond. 8 -14 hours over 2-3 days a week. It is principally packing orders for our online gift business, but there is some office and admin work as well so the person would need to be physically fit and computer literate. There is no (really) heavy lifting or anything, but an eye for detail is key.

We are fairly flexible in terms of specific hours to be worked provided they are between  9am and 3pm. The number of hours per day is dependant on what needs done, with some days busier and others lighter.

PM me for details.

If I'm breaking WAP rules for posting this here, just go ahead and delete.

u still looking for workers mate 

p.m me