Is Steve Brown Qualified / Should He Go

byebyedundee

Okay it's clear I dont like the guys people skills and the way he has quickly taken away the high of our cup winning year. So since were all talking about his style and acheivements let's try and be fair and ask ourselves is he the right man for the job and why oh why should he get credit for what his father has put in place and also what the management have done.

Please this is important I was totally against the guy in the first place however i laid off but the following has to stop.

1. LATE SEASON TICKET RELEASE

2. LATE STRIP RELEASE

3. ZERO CUP WINNING CONTINOUS CELEBRATION

4. NO CUP DVD

5. NO PR... TERRIBLE PR INTERVIEWS

6. NO SESON TICKET PUSH

7. NO TOWN CENTER KIOSK

8. NO NEW SIGNINGS

9. FREE FLIGHTS FOR HIS BEST MATES

I KNOW I CAN GO ON ON ON ON ON BUT LETS SEE SOME OTHER POINTS...

AND IF YOU LIKE SOME POSITIVES

WEAREPERTH CAN WE HAVE A FAN VOTE ABOUT STEVE STEPPING DOWN

A one man vendetta!!!

You are looking like a silly wee boy running around the playground trying to get folk on your side as you go up against someone you dislike because they are successful.

Posts like this and others that you have made are more damaging than anything the board have done,

As someone said a few days ago time for you to go to bed and give us all peace!!

A one man vendetta!!!

You are looking like a silly wee boy running around the playground trying to get folk on your side as you go up against someone you dislike because they are successful.

Posts like this and others that you have made are more damaging than anything the board have done,

As someone said a few days ago time for you to go to bed and give us all peace!!

Okay....My opinion is my opinion and if your going to attack me thats fine just be prepared to get back what you give I take it your just another board kisser and heartless saints fan..

Simple man you carry on with your own way of applauding this chairman and all he has done this season...

You obviously dont want any new signings and are happy with our support being demorilsed by this man....

There is pish, utter pish, utter and total pish....and then there is this  :roll:

You possibly have a valid point or two somewhere a few layers below what you are spouting, but for somebody who is being critical of SB's delivery style, you really have lost anybody who may have had a slight agreement with you on some of your issues.

I understand the need to rant now and then however...I do it too occasionally!!

There is pish, utter pish, utter and total pish....and then there is this  :roll:

You possibly have a valid point or two somewhere a few layers below what you are spouting, but for somebody who is being critical of SB's delivery style, you really have lost anybody who may have had a slight agreement with you on some of your issues.

I understand the need to rant now and then however...I do it too occasionally!!

Ed I know I'm being a bit childish and certainly over opinionated but surely, surely this guy could of done sooooooooooooooooooo  much more for St johnstone after a Scottish Cup Win....

he's basically ripping the heart out of saints with his negativity and I'm angry for the supporters thats all....

Apologiase to anyone that is offended by my post and mainstand sorry for my comment but its passion for saints not the chairmen saints.....

Whether you agree or disagree with what is happening at least Steve seems to be being honest in telling us what is going on. Fancy doing the same and telling us all what your beef is with him you never know it might help with your issues and give you some closure by letting it all out

Edited by 208saint

Okay it's clear I dont like the guys people skills and the way he has quickly taken away the high of our cup winning year. So since were all talking about his style and acheivements let's try and be fair and ask ourselves is he the right man for the job and why oh why should he get credit for what his father has put in place and also what the management have done.

Please this is important I was totally against the guy in the first place however i laid off but the following has to stop.

1. LATE SEASON TICKET RELEASE

2. LATE STRIP RELEASE

3. ZERO CUP WINNING CONTINOUS CELEBRATION

4. NO CUP DVD

5. NO PR... TERRIBLE PR INTERVIEWS

6. NO SESON TICKET PUSH

7. NO TOWN CENTER KIOSK

8. NO NEW SIGNINGS

9. FREE FLIGHTS FOR HIS BEST MATES

I KNOW I CAN GO ON ON ON ON ON BUT LETS SEE SOME OTHER POINTS...

AND IF YOU LIKE SOME POSITIVES

WEAREPERTH CAN WE HAVE A FAN VOTE ABOUT STEVE STEPPING DOWN

I seem to recall similar negativity from you last close season.  It was nonsense then and it's nonsense now.  

Ed I know I'm being a bit childish and certainly over opinionated but surely, surely this guy could of done sooooooooooooooooooo  much more for St johnstone after a Scottish Cup Win....

he's basically ripping the heart out of saints with his negativity and I'm angry for the supporters thats all....

Apologiase to anyone that is offended by my post and mainstand sorry for my comment but its passion for saints not the chairmen saints.....

He's ripping the heart out of Saints?  Away and lie down son, you're making a fool of yourself.

I'll have a go at answering each point, the guy has an opinion and wants answers.

1. Don,t see the problem, season tics details were released 2 moths before first league match, some fans complain they were released too early in previous years.

2.again, don,t see a problem, released in plenty time for season start, a lot earlier than in some previous seasons, and it is the norm to release the away top later on.

3. The Scottish cup is never off social media, the club have done a superb job taking it round the city, maybe could have done a bit more, but have done more than most clubs I suspect.

Maybe you could tell us what more they could do?

4. Blame the marketing manager not the chairman, maybe be clever to bring it out near Xmas for more sales, that's why maybe your not a marketing manager.

5. PR could be better, but I bet every clubs fans say this. There is always room for improvement in that area.

6. Agreed, season ticket push could be better, but I've thought that for 30years, not just under present chair.

7. An old one this, never has been since money losing aid shop, yes I agree a lot more could be done around the town, the cup final build up showed what can be done around town and it did feel good, so more could be done to spread the saints word to everyone.

8. We are all concerned about that, nothing new there tho, many a season has been slow in signing players, but we still have 7 weeks before transfer deadline, don't we, not sure about that date.

9. Pretty pathetic post there, your obviously not his pal.

To sum it up, you are not a happy chappy, way OTT, but your entitled to your opinion, but some of them aren't thought out properly,

You should explain your own points individually. Make it clearer for all to understand your gripes.

i was just basically showing that this thread should be closed because it was so ridiculous.

most of the things hes moaned about are no different from other seasons, should geoff have gone?

he has an agenda against sb the chairman who brought us our 1st ever scottish cup less than 2months ago

No need for a mod, the guy has posted his opinions.
Answer them instead of shouting for a mod.
He has done nothing wrong except have give his opinions, whether right or wrong.

The Browns don't interview or do PR well. That doesn't mean the club is run poorly.

I griped about strips and the delay with season tickets etc but if the club are addressing infrastructure perhaps this stretches to better office equipment etc.