Is Steve Brown Qualified / Should He Go

byebyedundee

Can't believe that folk are dumb enough to be still pedalling shi*e on this subject.

But, as some will say, it's an open forum.

Time it was closed down.

Why should they close down one of the most popular threads there's obviously a need for this topic as not all of us are going to accept no new players including our manager and senior team his blatant ignorance to our managers needs has to be exposed

Why should they close down one of the most popular threads there's obviously a need for this topic as not all of us are going to accept no new players including our manager and senior team his blatant ignorance to our managers needs has

to be exposed

Managers are always going ti bleat about getting new players in, it goes with the job.

"Blatant ignorance" indeed.

Ffs get a realistic grip and stop grinding your axe.

Amen.

Managers are always going ti bleat about getting new players in, it goes with the job.

"Blatant ignorance" indeed.

Ffs get a realistic grip and stop grinding your axe.

Amen.

I think TW has been a gentlemen and very patient with his chairman however there is a definite and clear disappointment in TW interviews regarding his needs for what could be a very tiresome season

Seeing as everyone has the right to express their opinion and feel the need to question the credentials of the board and question chairman's right to take a family holiday. Then here's one for WAPPERS to consider

Is the time now right for BYE BYE DUNDEE to give it a rest? Let's all get behind team

Agree.

BBD put the axe your grinding back in the cupboard.

Seeing as everyone has the right to express their opinion and feel the need to question the credentials of the board and question chairman's right to take a family holiday. Then here's one for WAPPERS to consider
Is the time now right for BYE BYE DUNDEE to give it a rest? Let's all get behind team

Read the posts if the powers at be want this I will accept...

However regarding the rumours flying around and obvious diffrence in many other peoples opinion this thread has been a topic possibly not far from the truth.

Also i'm happy for this topic to dissapear into the abyss by not replying however my question is ARE YOU ALL ?

Okay so lets leave it at that and wish Tommy & The boys  well and as for  Steve Brown i hope his dad is feeling back to his best......

The names BBD

Let it rest but why should it be removed I havent been anywhere near as abusive to warrant removal...and you keep coming on the thread....

Let it rest but I would like to be able to look over the thread in the future...

BBD.... Not Romeo, Not Wazzy......

Can all the secret names that know me PM me with their real names