Is Steve Brown Qualified / Should He Go

byebyedundee

Geoff Brown was indeed in hospital for a major heart op. I believe his recuperation is going well. The Chairman is indeed on holiday.

Imagine that..How dare he have a break, I mean in his abscence everything has turned to shite and is falling apart. How dare he delegate some responsibility to his vice char and the rest of his SMT. The man is  is the spawn of Satan I tell ya.. Maybe we could  get a mob together, ye know, flaming torches and the like.. Then march up to the stadium and  burn the place doon. How Brooner has lasted this long I don't know. Apart fae a Scottish cup win, comfortable league finishes every season, European football 3 seasons in a row, victories over Rosenburg and FC Luzern, a League cup semi and  being debt free, WTF has he actually presided over??

I am thinking I might have to shred my season ticket and get one for Dundee.. Now there's a sucessful and well run club.. :laugh:

Geoff Brown was indeed in hospital for a major heart op. I believe his recuperation is going well. The Chairman is indeed on holiday.

Imagine that..How dare he have a break, I mean in his abscence everything has turned to shite and is falling apart. How dare he delegate some responsibility to his vice char and the rest of his SMT. The man is  is the spawn of Satan I tell ya.. Maybe we could  get a mob together, ye know, flaming torches and the like.. Then march up to the stadium and  burn the place doon. How Brooner has lasted this long I don't know. Apart fae a Scottish cup win, comfortable league finishes every season, European football 3 seasons in a row, victories over Rosenburg and FC Luzern, a League cup semi and  being debt free, WTF has he actually presided over??

I am thinking I might have to shred my season ticket and get one for Dundee.. Now there's a sucessful and well run club.. :laugh:

Do I detect even a small amount of sracasm here!! :P:) 

Bull what chairman goes on holiday at this time when his team are in such an important game and need for his support regarding managers needs , contracts etc.

Can you please tell us what is going so badly wrong that his presence is so urgently required?  With modern communicaions I don't see a problem with him being on holiday.  I seem to recall Geoff missing the away game v Monaco in 99 for the same reason.

Come on Guys and Gals, lets get a grip on reality here. Our chairman is only human! He works extremely  hard at keeping our beloved club on as even a keel as he possibly can, therefore IMHO is entitled to his holiday 

Em, Richard, the last several posts (with the exception of BBD) have all been playing on the ridiculousness of the subject

What a pathetic piece of sarcasm....

With the importance of UEFA and this being a very important game, Contracts and the fact his PR work is crap...I'm not suprised by your as I've said before a yes man will always see the sun shine from his leaders assssss

Can you please tell us what is going so badly wrong that his presence is so urgently required?  With modern communicaions I don't see a problem with him being on holiday.  I seem to recall Geoff missing the away game v Monaco in 99 for the same reason.

A leader should always be present in important times...I gaurantee you if we were a bigger club this man would not leave while there are major resolutions req

Guest The Great Paddy Buckley

For goodness sake St. Johnstone won. Having surprisingly exposed your motive needlessly, you won't back down and have continued to dig yourself a hole by arguing black is white. Several top six finishes, a couple of European runs and a Scottish Cup do not back your argument up.

A leader should always be present in important times...I gaurantee you if we were a bigger club this man would not leave while there are major resolutions req

Edited by The Great Paddy Buckley

Once again this is my opinion the man has had many weeks of opportunity to holiday and will have more soon .

I stick by my opinion thAt a football chairman should be present for important games and situations. However personnel reasons are totally acceptable and I will give him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he's having a break with his father .

The fact we are in a great footballing situation is down to TW and the way he's man managed his team to bond better than any other team I've known

Don't you listen to Tommy's sarcastic lines regarding us maybe getting a couple of players now

BBD have you never heard of delegation.

He has a Vice Chairman who is a lawyer and has other Board members, who if memory serves me right you also had a wee mump about in one of your posts. They will be more than able to keep things going.

Has it not dawned on you that he may not have been able to take a FAMILY holiday earlier this year due to his dad or the work he has been doing on the Club after the cup win. So please just give folk a break and agree to differ.

You have a profound dislike for the chairman lets just leave it at that and not constantly sit picking holes in everything at the Club. In case it escaped your notice this crap chairman has created history by winning a cup and we are now in the third qualifying round for Europa League SO LETS CELEBRATE!!!

He has a Vice Chairman who is a lawyer and has other Board members, who if memory serves me right you also had a wee mump about in one of your posts. They will be more than able to keep things going.

Has it not dawned on you that he may not have been able to take a FAMILY holiday earlier this year due to his dad or the work he has been doing on the Club after the cup win. So please just give folk a break and agree to differ.

You have a profound dislike for the chairman lets just leave it at that and not constantly sit picking holes in everything at the Club. In case it escaped your notice this crap chairman has created history by winning a cup and we are now in the third qualifying round for Europa League SO LETS CELEBRATE!!!

Oh I am celebrating I merely stated that a chairman / leader should be present for important issues. So I will differ but I will also react to childish sarcasm as it's yet again an attack on me and my intelligence if the WAP feel that my thread is wrong and out of order I will respect their decision to remove it however your right I will push our chairman till he starts to support our glorious manager and players and our fans a little bit better wether he cares or not ,

Oh I am celebrating I merely stated that a chairman / leader should be present for important issues. So I will differ but I will also react to childish sarcasm as it's yet again an attack on me and my intelligence if the WAP feel that my thread is wrong and out of order I will respect their decision to remove it however your right I will push our chairman till he starts to support our glorious manager and players and our fans a little bit better wether he cares or not ,

What a pathetic piece of sarcasm....

With the importance of UEFA and this being a very important game, Contracts and the fact his PR work is crap...I'm not suprised by your as I've said before a yes man will always see the sun shine from his leaders assssss

Aye son whatever.. 

( oh and can I just ask, given something SLF said earlier, did you once lose yer jacket in a game of cards, and  have to send yer maw  up oor hoose for it the next day????)

If that's not you please feel free to ignore that comment but if you are who SLF thinks you are....PMSL :laugh:  :wink:

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

But you have to accept that he MUST consider the financial constraints within which HIS club operates and insure that the financial stability of the club is not put at risk. Until you finally accept that then you are going to view everything that is done as being wrong.

Aye son whatever..

( oh and can I just ask, given something SLF said earlier, did you once lose yer jacket in a game of cards, and have to send yer maw up oor hoose for it the next day????)

If that's not you please feel free to ignore that comment but if you are who SLF thinks you are....PMSL :laugh::wink:

No son please your on a supporters board or represent us surely with your position you have a voice wether they are bad or good we deserve an answer to some of his PR decisions and monetary breakdowns to say we are in the hole and have zero cash is rather vague and if and only if we can magically make the Europa league you and I both know our squad will suffer look at Newcastle they were in the Europa league and nearly got relegated ?