Fc Luzern Away

David123

As expected, I met nothing but a bunch of sound folks. It was quite lovely to have the town invaded with friendly Scots. The older guys I met in Legends on Tuesday, the PSJ lads whom we had a game with, and the fans who came to Zone on Wed, to the randoms dotted about all over town on the Thursday. It was a good craic. I'm quite sure there will be a Saint or two coming back to LU for a wee holiday.

I was outside Zone when the kerfuffle took place. A few daft laddies (who'd probably been getting smashed in the sunshine all day) almost letting the side down for you by goading and throwing beer at the worst kind of bams with hooligan tendencies. Thankfully there were enough sensible punters on both sides to stop it from being anything more than drama queens swinging their handbags at each other.

Quite a few of the Swiss lads have commented to me how sound they found the Scottish fans to be.

Me, my bro and 2 others were probably the ones still left at Zone late on weds night.

Your fans, that we met, were all fantastic. Great banter and a love of beer helps.

Looking forward to you coming here next week, least the beer prices here are favourable for you

As expected, I met nothing but a bunch of sound folks. It was quite lovely to have the town invaded with friendly Scots. The older guys I met in Legends on Tuesday, the PSJ lads whom we had a game with, and the fans who came to Zone on Wed, to the randoms dotted about all over town on the Thursday. It was a good craic. I'm quite sure there will be a Saint or two coming back to LU for a wee holiday. 

I was outside Zone when the kerfuffle took place. A few daft laddies (who'd probably been getting smashed in the sunshine all day) almost letting the side down for you by goading and throwing beer at the worst kind of bams with hooligan tendencies. Thankfully there were enough sensible punters on both sides to stop it from being anything more than drama queens swinging their handbags at each other. 

Quite a few of the Swiss lads have commented to me how sound they found the Scottish fans to be.  

When do you arrive in Perth?

Some Sainties could greet you lot!

Me, my bro and 2 others were probably the ones still left at Zone late on weds night.

Your fans, that we met, were all fantastic. Great banter and a love of beer helps.

Looking forward to you coming here next week, least the beer prices here are favourable for you

We probably met. There was only a handful of Saints still at Zone when I left.

As we are being ripped off for the tickets, the cheap beer will make up for that. 

When do you arrive in Perth?

Some Sainties could greet you lot!

There will be some arriving on Wed, the majority of FCL's will arrive around lunchtime on Thurs. I expect that I'll be in Perth around 10am or so on Thurs.

Barossa St and The Tulloch Institute have both welcomed us.  Hopefully there will be at least 500 FCL fans looking forward to some Scottish hospitality.

500 FCL fans ? Stevie May has mair burds .

the average age is probably about half of the lot you brought. many struggling to afford the trip :wink: but that shouldnt be an excuse, if you have a chance to see such an epic game (game winning goal in extra time :cool: )

All round unbelievable trip. Swimming in Lake Lucerne, playing football in the best surroundings possible on the Wed night, bevying anywhere you liked, generally sound oppo fans, paying zero for public transport, singing on top of fences, everything you could wish for an away tie. Fingers crossed we do the business on Thursday and Trvana get through.

Made it back to Inverness about 11pm last night.knackered! Nearly  drove  right into  a big red stag running across road at Tomatin  which is something my empty wallet definitely would have struggled with.

What a fantastic 4 days!. Too many high spots to mention but meeting a few of the players in the Roadhouse and  Tam Scobie leading the choir / seeing the group of hooligans getting totally ignored in  Mr Pickwicks ( One Saintee standing right beside them carried on drinking even when the Nazi salutes were flying were flying past his ear ,priceless comedy moment).

Also meeting random groups of Saintees with saints tops/Scottish cup winner T shirts on top of Mount Pilates on the Friday was great! Loads of strangers stopping to have  a chat and get educated on  why there is only one team in Tayside.

Have to say all the Swiss folk we met were brilliant. Very helpful people who couldn't do enough to help.

A wee comment about the match was how well caddis and even more so  brown did. They both showed enough that they can make the step up this year.

Getting excited already about Thursday and hope Stevie May back up front to lead the troops. Think it will be  a close run thing because they definitely have  a useful squad but hopefully that away goal will be priceless.

Edited by Cyrils shot pet squirrel

You copy the web address. Click on the "Special BB Code" icon, which you find next to the "Font" and "Size" options, its the furthest right of the three and sort of looks like a picture with a green line going through it. You then select "Media" and just copy the web address where it says "Media URL"